Archived Share Your WTF pic's from work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few but I only show them to the SL team members to give them a clue of what not to do!!

At a store in the Northeast. :) By the way, that is not food in the cart, is it? If it is, it's a stairtech (sp?) violation. My memory is hazy but I thought I saw some Arrowheads stacked that high. However, they were neatly stacked.

At a store in the Northeast. :) By the way, that is not food in the cart, is it? If it is, it's a stairtech (sp?) violation. My memory is hazy but I thought I saw some Arrowheads stacked that high. However, they were neatly stacked.

Pretty sure it's steritech.

yep that was food, something in the snack isle i believe.....

and on another note, i saw THIS one last night :View attachment 226

Oh -- Lets count the fails in this photo - shall we --

1 - Plywood isn't painted

2 - No beveled PTT 2" X 6" skirting board along the floor

3 - Extension cord isn't neatly coiled on a old garden hose rack - and that means --

3 - A - There's no power outlet closer to the charger

4 - Chipped concrete floor

5 - Crap leaning on the charger

5 - A - I'll bet the charger hasn't been blown out - ever !

5 - B - Charger cord is taped - kinked and I don't see a rack to keep it off the floor

6 - Lift isn't painted and fresh safety stickers applied

7 - Battery cable can be shortened

7 - A - When was the last time the battery was serviced ?

7 - B - Stickers on the battery cover need to be replaced

8 - When was the last time the lift was serviced - if ever ?

9 - Whats on top of the charger ?

Your SFT should be smacked on the head for about an hour everyday at 2: - 2:30 for about 20 minutes

If this one piece of equipment is neglected like this -- I know what your store must look like - maintenance wize ?

A trained monkey can do his job -- I know - I are one ---

P / S - Does the cord allow the jack to go all the way to the back of a trailer ?

Last edited:
So i know everyone has seen something soo messed up while at SPOT done buy others that u just had to take a picture, In over two years at spot, I have a few myself. Heres one i just spotted last night.... had to take two pic's to really show how bad this was....
View attachment 224 View attachment 225

I don't understand why anyone ever buys water from the end caps. Here for $3.99 you can get a 24 pack of Dasani or Aquafina. Why don't we set up end caps with those instead?

I don't understand why anyone ever buys water from the end caps. Here for $3.99 you can get a 24 pack of Dasani or Aquafina. Why don't we set up end caps with those instead?

Its depends on the vendor. If they show up before 8am, they get the end cap. If they don't, we put our water on it.

836a8cf6.jpg

3 - Extension cord isn't neatly coiled on a old garden hose rack - and that means --

5 - B - Charger cord is taped - kinked and I don't see a rack to keep it off the floor

Your SFT should be smacked on the head for about an hour everyday at 2: - 2:30 for about 20 minutes

If this one piece of equipment is neglected like this -- I know what your store must look like - maintenance wize ?

P / S - Does the cord allow the jack to go all the way to the back of a trailer ?

Don't forget that what is leaning on the charger is a pile of Coal, instant BBQ for the Flow team :)

SBS, don't forget the really obvious that the team member in question risked damaging the peice of power equipment in question by plugging the charger into the power unit and not the battery.

Then again you know this and access 3 modules get expensive.

lets answer u hit for hit shall we:

1.never has been, and parts along the floor are starting to break off from the crowns forks hitting into it....

2. see my number 1......

3. Agreed, the extension cords look like a rats nest....

3-a. On the contrary, there are four outlets directly above and to the left of said charger, one doesnt work.....

4.no objections there.

5a/b. taped, kinked, and exposed at some points......

6. ROFL....

7 never...

8 never

9.a milk crate with a ton of misc **** placed in it....

Let me know when spots going to replace him / her -- I'll apply - I love cleaning up other peoples crap ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back