Archived Since I can't follow up on my post regard eHR from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the store tonight, so I snagged my schedule for the week they just posted, and tried the eHR kiosk.

Apparently I beat on it enough it locked me out, and I had to call for a PW. Except, their phone wouldn't connect to anything. I ended up using the phone number on the screen with my phone, and frantically looked for a pen to write the temp one down. I got logged in, did nothing but log out, came home and logged in just fine - except eHR is down for the weekend you guys said.

But based on the poster in the kiosk I had done the right combination from home - I just think I was locked out from the get-go from my trial and error attempts.

Oops.

So basically - don't do that! :D

Ehr was down on sat. You arent able to log in ehr to see your schedule, because it considered off the clock working.

I wasn't trying to get the schedule - just to get the initial password, or do a reset on eHR. The schedule I just wrote down as I walked past it on the wall. I was able to get logged in with it down - but the red phone didn't do squat. Maybe that is why? The number the eHR screen gave me with the "call for a pw reset" did though. I'm 99% sure I was locked out because I had tried various things myself at home (along with the correct variant, just too late). I used to be an IT systems manager... i know not to beat on things, but, well, oops!

Anyway, i'm all ready to do the orientation checklist in eHR when it comes up.... meanwhile, trying it every so often has been good for practicing my number.

Now if I could feel as confident about my foot surviving tomorrows 8 hour shift as I do about my ability to clock-in and login..... :wacko:

Try again at the store again. Use the red phone to reset password before you try logging in ehr. Write down the temp password, login to ehr. Reset your password & you are set to go.
It only takes 3 attempts of incorrect passwords to lock you out of ehr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back