Archived Snipsnap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, shop kick has a partnership with Spot, from what I could see. Thought I read some communication regarding that in a table info sheet but maybe I'm wrong.

The walk ins can be a pain in the butt if you don't remember to open the app before entering the store. Idk why they made it work that way. My GPS knows I'm in the store, so why is it necessary to start the shopkick app up from outside? That bothers me, but otherwise, it's a pretty simple app.

Sometimes it still works if I open the app just inside the entrance though.

The walk ins can be a pain in the butt if you don't remember to open the app before entering the store. Idk why they made it work that way. My GPS knows I'm in the store, so why is it necessary to start the shopkick app up from outside? That bothers me, but otherwise, it's a pretty simple app.

Sometimes it still works if I open the app just inside the entrance though.

Yea, my wife figured that one out.
You actually have to have it turned on and walk in the door for it to register properly.
She's all about the bleeding edge gadgetry.
Granted if better stay interesting or she moves on pretty quick.
I count myself lucky all things considered.

Had a lot of people trying to use snip snap again today.... Caught me by surprise at first, but then ended up turning down two people who came through my line.... Let AP know and apparently some others were trying to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back