Archived So Do You Think They Will Pull His Clothing Line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All he has to do is apologize and show some kind of remorse --

A few anti-drinking commercials -- a little intercity white-wash jobs on graffiti stained walls --

Libatards love a forgiver -- it makes them feel superior --

All is forgiven ----------- next --

And then there's the money ------

Shaun White busted for vandalism and public intoxication.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...e-alarm-vandalism-intoxication_n_1891973.html

http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/17/shaun-white-arrested-public-intoxication-trashing-hotel-room

Spot has a buttload invested in him so I doubt it but if there is a public outcry who knows.

If Target is making a profit they'll do their best to avoid losing the account.

If the clothes aren't generating good enough sales, then this could be the excuse they needed to sever the relationship.

I doubt Target Corp. really cares one way or the other from a moral standpoint.

I doubt Target Corp. really cares one way or the other from a moral standpoint.

That's what I meant about the public outcry.
The only reason I could see was if Spot thought they might loose money, otherwise they don't care.

Shawn has already apologized........if you count Tweets as fair carrier for messages to explain what he did and his bad judgement.

The man that Shawn crossed paths with has said he's not going to file charges against Shawn.

My guess is that Shawn has "manned up" and taken responsibility for what he did. This all ought to blow over.

Target's first athlete that they sponsored is White. They've stuck with him and have had him design projects.....not just boys t-shirts.....a variety of boys clothes.....has done shoes, bedding for kids rooms. I think that Target has had too good a relationship with Shawn that this little dip in the road won't matter one bit.

We'll have Shawn White for many years to come.

t

I don't think target cares at all. He did an interview in playboy in 2010 now his stuff is being marketed to kids.

Yeah... I read the articles....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back