Archived so how i know my store is really haunted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMNDZ bruhh

Former Backroom Dayside
i know ive made a post of this before, but i just had to share what me and another backroom tm experienced this morning...

we pulled off a pallet of diapers out of the truck and we took to the stockroom it belonged in to back stock, so while me and this TM are in there, we were both a good distance away from this pallet, we are the only two people in the stockroom...

all of the sudden, a bunch of diapers just flew off this pallet and fell on the floor, as if someone just threw it off, keep in mind this pallet is NICELY STACKED, so it couldn't have just fell. me and this TM just looked at each other like WTF JUST HAPPENED, we approached the pallet and a blast of cold just went up my spine, straight up chills!

we fixed the pallet and just got the f**k out of their! it was insane, i had never seen that before.

My store is haunted too. A crazy thing happened to me, I can't reveal what it was because it would make me easy to identify if people at my store read this site. But we've had chairs randomly move across the tsc, in the back room after close you can see shadows back there when nobody else is in the store. I have a creepy store!

My store is haunted too. A crazy thing happened to me, I can't reveal what it was because it would make me easy to identify if people at my store read this site. But we've had chairs randomly move across the tsc, in the back room after close you can see shadows back there when nobody else is in the store. I have a creepy store!

I have to admit I have wondered about this at times. I won't share my story because I've shared it with a lot of people and I want to stay anonymous. However, it is definitely a trip to be alone in a huge, empty Target store when the lights are off.

I've heard rumors of my store being haunted, but never experienced anything that quite backs it up. I will say I've been in the fitting room after close and I swear I've heard things, but this could easily be other team member in our store or the building settling. I watch way to many ghost shows and freak myself out in my house all the time. :scare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back