Archived So I applied for a TM job

Status
Not open for further replies.
After heavy consideration, I have decided to try to come back to Target. Obviously I know I am not going to be able to come back as a TL, so I applied for an open sales floor TM at a store near my old one. Couple of reasons for this:

1. Too embarrassing to go back to my old store after taking such a fall.
2. I got to know lots of ETLs at the store I applied at during my time as a rep. I was on good terms with them, and got to know a few of them a little bit when I stood around and BSed with them from time to time. Hopefully this will help me out if I get an interview.
3. I have no earthly idea where else I could work. Going back to target makes sense. I know the job, left the company on good terms, and probably have a better shot at it than any other company I can think of.

We will see what happens. Now it is just the waiting game.

Doesn't matter - still think you're an ass. Hopefully the TL who does your interview recognizes your ****ty personality and throws you in the do-not-hire pile.

I can't imagine anything harder than getting a permanent TM position at this time of year. Good luck!

I did it. Yeah, I had one call in due to not knowing how to drive in the snow and I was late 2 times, due to my alarm clock not going off.

You just gotta hustle, kick ass, ask for more.

I did it. Yeah, I had one call in due to not knowing how to drive in the snow and I was late 2 times, due to my alarm clock not going off.

You just gotta hustle, kick ass, ask for more.

I meant coming on as permanent and not seasonal to begin with...which I got the impression is what SoT was doing.

I applied for a permanent position (APS) and got it fairly easily, quickly. This was during October and under much different circumstances, as I had no history with Target. I'd suggest applying for an AP position as they get pretty consistent hours and depending on where you are they're always needed. Just my 2 cents...

-Zen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back