So I'm on LOA and have been for a while do I get a raise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably be fired before then. I guess I should return from LOA and just call out to use my sick hours. Sinc eI know my vacation hours get cashed

I am on LOA, and have been for a year and I work somewhere else do I still get that yearly raise. I may want to come back from LOA, just to call out on my shifts for my sick hours thats good beer money

18645-unfair-warfront-advantage-derailed.jpg

I've seen LOA people, mostly college kids, never get a raise for years. Something to do with being on LOA for so long vs. actual hours worked. Some people were still making barely 8.00 after a few years.
You can call corp and inquire if you seriously want to know.

The LOA loophole. We had an ETL take LOA just as a backup if her new job didn't work out. When you return from LOA you may have to actually work a week. We had a TM try that. Our HRBP just erased them from the schedule and backdated the term date a month - reason - job abandonment - TM lost the unemployment fight too.

Honestly sounds like you are using An extended LOA just so you can use the TM discount, without actually working. I'd laugh if they get rid of Discounts for LOA that are non medical/military.

The LOA loophole. We had an ETL take LOA just as a backup if her new job didn't work out. When you return from LOA you may have to actually work a week. We had a TM try that. Our HRBP just erased them from the schedule and backdated the term date a month - reason - job abandonment - TM lost the unemployment fight too.

Really seems like this completely answers the question.

So if you've been on loa for a year you will not get a raise. Also, depending on the type of loa that you are on, you may be automatically terminated for non return from loa.

As far as sick pay goes, I'm not in a sick pay state so I'm not sure how that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back