Archived So now what do ETL's have to look forward to now that most BP positions are gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i recently heard that Target eliminated most business partner positions and moved the remaining bp's store-side (with the exception of HR/food BP?)..
How does this play out for ETL's? I know that Target always bait-n-switches ETL's by promising promotional opportunities to them (the prospect of no longer being an ETL sounds great!)
Obviously right of the bat, there were barely any BP positions to begin with. Now how can they continue to bait ETL's..?? by promising them a "Sr.ETL" position??
Sounds like Target is really putting in the final nail in the coffin by attacking the ETL's... I heard there was some major restructuring within AP and many of the higher-up positions were eliminated..
Doesnt sound too promising.. and certainly not a company you can "grow" in... Hmmm... discuss.

Another user posted:

DFM's are gone for the most part. 1 or 2 will be kept for each region. ETL-Logs now oversee SFT's
FBP have been sliced to one per region
APBP are doubling up districts
GAPTL postion has been removed
Group or Regional RX director -- Can't remember which one has been eliminated.

My ETL-HR told me that BP positions actually start out as the same paygrade as ETL. Of course, there is more promotional opportunity from BP. There's still the step to STL. It's just getting harder and harder for anyone under the stores pyramid to promote.

Nobody becomes an ETL to be one for the rest of their life. With all the turnover, no wonder target needs to recruit from colleges all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back