Archived So our ETL-HR called me into her office this morning and...

• Thread starter wilwum
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wilwum

offered me a regular SF position! I'm excited about officially being a regular TM. :)

Congratulations! Did they show any indication they were interested in keeping you on before this? Or did you talk to someone about wanting to stay on? Just wondering, since I'm still waiting to hear something (hopefully good) about my interest in staying on after the season.

I was kind of nervous when she said that she needed to see me up at TSC but everything went very smoothly and the rest of my team is glad that I'm going to be sticking around. :)

I was kind of nervous when she said that she needed to see me up at TSC but everything went very smoothly and the rest of my team is glad that I'm going to be sticking around. :)

Good for you! GTC to you for being a Great Team Member.

Congratulations! I've been with Target since November 20th, and yesterday I was told I'd be asked to stay on for more than seasonal. I was told I'd be getting a letter soon.

Congrats to you also ^
On the eastcoast some of the store leads (higher ups, hr etc..) have no verbal contact with anyone, you just have no hours which means goodbye or continue to have scheduled shifts which is a silent way of saying your staying.

Congratulations! Did they show any indication they were interested in keeping you on before this? Or did you talk to someone about wanting to stay on? Just wondering, since I'm still waiting to hear something (hopefully good) about my interest in staying on after the season.

I'm fairly close to our ETL-Remodel and ETL-GE. Both of them have been asking me for sometime if I was interested in staying on. I had mentioned it a few times to each of my TLs as well, per our ETL-Remodel's instructions. Also, it wouldn't hurt to ask HR when they plan on letting people know. At my store, they're pulling every seasonal person in before they put out the new schedule Thursday. Best of luck to you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back