Archived So yesterday was my first day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the "vibe" yall have been talking about shoved down my throat for 4 hours straight. As an outsider looking in, it doesn't seem all that bad I guess and from what I saw on the video it actually kind of helps me as an AP person.

The ETL-HR went on a rant about the dating policy, apparently this location has lost upward of 80 people THIS YEAR alone due to dating issues (not relocations, I'm talking about people getting fired). I thought it was kind of funny, there was a pretty attractive girl there going into hardlines. ETL-HR was pretty funny about the whole thing, she was like "DON'T TALK TO HER, DON'T EVEN LOOK AT HER!"

I died a little inside when I saw the block out dates for vacation, I should've known I wasn't going anywhere till mid-Jan. Everyone seems excited about Black Friday this year but it feels more like there's a BOHICA feeling in the air...

All n all, I'm still psyched about working here, I've got decent hours so far and I'm definitely going to end up with some overtime soon. The other employees I've met so far seem really chill/laid back and everyone in AP seems really cool and knows their stuff.

-Zen

Sounds like you've walked into some interesting leftovers but perhaps a decent store overall.

Had the "vibe" yall have been talking about shoved down my throat for 4 hours straight. As an outsider looking in, it doesn't seem all that bad I guess and from what I saw on the video it actually kind of helps me as an AP person.

The ETL-HR went on a rant about the dating policy, apparently this location has lost upward of 80 people THIS YEAR alone due to dating issues (not relocations, I'm talking about people getting fired). I thought it was kind of funny, there was a pretty attractive girl there going into hardlines. ETL-HR was pretty funny about the whole thing, she was like "DON'T TALK TO HER, DON'T EVEN LOOK AT HER!"

I died a little inside when I saw the block out dates for vacation, I should've known I wasn't going anywhere till mid-Jan. Everyone seems excited about Black Friday this year but it feels more like there's a BOHICA feeling in the air...

All n all, I'm still psyched about working here, I've got decent hours so far and I'm definitely going to end up with some overtime soon. The other employees I've met so far seem really chill/laid back and everyone in AP seems really cool and knows their stuff.

-Zen

Did you get my message?
Also it sucks about the dating thing.. They said it was fine for me to date anyone who wasn't a leader.

How do you find out about the black out dates? I haven't heard anything about such things except from these forums.

Welcome,you must have a lot of attractive people at your store if they are all dating each other,or then again maybe not.

Welcome,you must have a lot of attractive people at your store if they are all dating each other,or then again maybe not.

Attractive isn't nearly as important as single, close to the same age, similar interests and background, willing and horny.
Actually any 5 out of that list will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back