Archived Some things I hate about electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Don't call electronics when you are too stupid to work a camera you bought, i am not paid enough to help you set it up over the phone.
2. Don't get pissed at me when I tell you somethings out of stock when it's the week of/after Christmas.
3. Don't stand in the toy department on your phone while your child rampages through every isle.
4. Do NOT look at me, then proceed to push the fast assistance button.
5. Don't get mad at me when you decide you need to buy a phone at 930 at night, but as a target team member I am unable to sell you an iPhone, obviously.
6. If you're looking for a TV that's on sale, we most likely are sold out of every single one.
7. Don't leave piles of merchandise from seasonal on end caps where price scanners are (seriously though, I filled an entire cart yesterday from ONE end)
8. Don't turn the display speakers up all the way and then walk away.
9. If there's a sign on an electronic that says "do not touch sensitive" you probably shouldn't rip the sign off and pick up the camera/phone/tablet.
10. Do not point at me from down an isle or scream at me from across the store when you need help, if you can't simply ask me for help like a normal human being then I am more then likely to give you an attitude in return.

6. If you're looking for a TV that's on sale, we most likely are sold out of every single one.
I did this yesterday. So annoying. At least most seasonal is on clearance and it's easy to put back on the shelf.

Don't walk up to an empty electronics boat, throw all your crap onto the counter, wait for 5 minutes, and complain to a manager that there are "no cashiers in electronics."

And to the dumb TLs who don't know any better, if the angry guest mentioned above approaches you, don't come yelling at the electronics TM because there was no one in the boat. WHY THE FUCK WOULD THERE BE SOMEONE JUST WAITING IN THE BOAT?!

Last edited:
What "do not touch" signs do YOU have that are not part of planogram? :p

Not being in the boat is one thing, I gave my fellow electronics TM a red today cause I was helping guest after guest in electronics and used the button to summon him and he didn't show. -_- (Im not electronics)

5. Don't get mad at me when you decide you need to buy a phone at 930 at night, but as a target team member I am unable to sell you an iPhone, obviously.

I had a couple of guests try to buy a TV at like 10:55 and they got mad that the backroom people weren't there. WHY THE F ARE YOU BUYING A TV RIGHT BEFORE A STORE CLOSES?!

Only exception is, getting a Redcard & esp with it. Electronics to get it at the frontend with tv to ring up there.

Don't walk up to an empty electronics boat, throw all your crap onto the counter, wait for 5 minutes, and complain to a manager that there are "no cashiers in electronics."

And to the dumb TLs who don't know any better, if the angry guest mentioned above approaches you, don't come yelling at the electronics TM because there was no one in the boat. WHY THE FUCK WOULD THERE BE SOMEONE JUST WAITING IN THE BOAT?!
OMG Yes, especially the people who come over from softlines w a cart full of clothes, and of course don't remove the hangers but also don't want them.

OMG Yes, especially the people who come over from softlines w a cart full of clothes, and of course don't remove the hangers but also don't want them.
After a couple of years of working at a clothing store, I just ask them out of habit if they want them or not. The ones that get me are the ones who want the hangers and don't want them removed but complain that they might poke holes in the bag. I've had at least five people do that.

It is a true case of ASANTS here, because in my store the boat is considered an "express lane" and we will only ring out 10 items or less(within reason, someone with a little over 10 is okay but cart of softlines lady can cart herself up front.)

The one that gets me the most is "Thanks for all this information, I'll go get it from Amazon."
I just wasted twenty minutes of my time when you weren't even planning to buy from here anyways.

Then they say, "Why's the display still up then?! That's false advertisement!!"

894496-american-psycho-and-christian-bale.jpg

Something I've noticed about the local Kmart is that unlike Target and Walmart, there is hardly ever someone working in the electronics section. Every time I go to Kmart and go to the electronics section, I never see anyone working there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back