Archived somedays!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somedays all I can think is ...... I hate target I hate Target i hate target i hate target!!!!!!

I carried around a voluntary termination form in my pocket today. I wish I could just leave without having another job lined up...... (stupid responsible thoughts in my head won't let me)

somedays i want to tell the dumb tl who is sneaking around asking me to pull pogs that she didnt plan ahead on for her..... right as the cafs are dropping....(because she knows the BR TL will tell her to wait) to just GET THE HELL OUT OF MY STOCKROOM!!!! and that the reasom why I dont have time for your extra request is because you don;t realize that all your idiot co-workers are asking the same things, and all the sudden I'm stuck with triple the work load of a normal TM, who gets told I'm not FFF if I say I can't......
Somedays I want to tell my stl that we both know I'm never going to get promoted, so stop asking me to look into things for you, do extra work, or help you out and then feel the need to explain the stockroom STILL needs swept......
If I'm too stupid to look down and realize there is trash at my feet, why do you have faith that I can complete your to do list by the end of my shift???
Someday I want to punch my etl in the mouth....
somedays I want to locu the entire backroom.....
somedays I just want anyone from leadership to notice what I put into a day and bother to make a quick comment about it.

SOMEDAYS!!!!

Don't worry, everyone has good & bad days. I do pull my own pog stuff, if you are busy. Plus, I clean up the boxes & compact them for you. It's a team effort to help each other out.
That tl needs to learn & get br certified to understand what you do for the salesfloor. Alot for us!
This is a great place to vent!
Hang in there!

Thanks I will keep going like always!!
I helped out and "filled in" while my backroom TL was on vacation. She came back today horray!!!! And I got fun stuff for being top performer, there is lots of changes and moves going on in our store.... like always with red, but I hate when they are just plain slime balls. (like not interviewing for positions even though many people apply, or never appreciating the strong TMs who help out when others are out of building)

I love it when we have TM's who know hpw much something little means to a hard working Team... like taking care of your cardboard, putting a step stool back where you found it, cleaning up after your pull, or calling out to the backroom when there are snacks at huddle!!!
Thank you to all the awesome peeps on this site who are examples of this!!

Hopefully, you are green while your tl was on vacation. It can lead to other things. Always know who can help you with backroom stuff, they can help you when asked. There are several folks on salesfloor in various workcenters who know backroom functions.

I've found that a little positive reinforcement goes a long way.
If I see someone putting their shelves away or shorting out a cart full of crap instead of just shoving it in the fixture room I thank them.
Sometimes I will even write them a GTC or recognize them at the huddle.
I figure the ETL's aren't doing much to recognize the hard work my TM's are putting in then I should.

you are so right. Why wait around for kindness and aproval? Sometimes you should just offer it first, and the other person may just need it more than you realize. I have been commenting to some of my fellow flow team buddies how much i love it when they get around to sweeping before I do and today one of them told me that they have been trying to remember which days I work so one of them can sweep!! (I work at 5am, so I am kind of flow team and dayside)

We have an older GSAs on our front lanes who's like that. She always thanks TMs for any assistance & goes out of her way to help them. I've noticed TMs will sometimes do things if she asks simply because she tells them how much she APPRECIATES them.

Somedays all I can think is ...... I hate target I hate Target i hate target i hate target!!!!!!

I carried around a voluntary termination form in my pocket today. I wish I could just leave without having another job lined up...... (stupid responsible thoughts in my head won't let me)

somedays i want to tell the dumb tl who is sneaking around asking me to pull pogs that she didnt plan ahead on for her..... right as the cafs are dropping....(because she knows the BR TL will tell her to wait) to just GET THE HELL OUT OF MY STOCKROOM!!!! and that the reasom why I dont have time for your extra request is because you don;t realize that all your idiot co-workers are asking the same things, and all the sudden I'm stuck with triple the work load of a normal TM, who gets told I'm not FFF if I say I can't......
Somedays I want to tell my stl that we both know I'm never going to get promoted, so stop asking me to look into things for you, do extra work, or help you out and then feel the need to explain the stockroom STILL needs swept......
If I'm too stupid to look down and realize there is trash at my feet, why do you have faith that I can complete your to do list by the end of my shift???
Someday I want to punch my etl in the mouth....
somedays I want to locu the entire backroom.....
somedays I just want anyone from leadership to notice what I put into a day and bother to make a quick comment about it.

SOMEDAYS!!!!

And I thought I was the King of "Run-On-Sentence's"
9a8d0981.gif

I have a love/hate relationship with Target. Somedays I love it and the next day I hate it. Lately I have been hating it lol

lol the title of this topic reminded me of this scene from office space

[video=youtube;md_dg8B8tmk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md_dg8B8tmk[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back