Archived Soon-to-be Sr. CTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! I was recently presented with an opportunity to become a Sr. Consumables Team Lead (from Perishables Assistant). I love LOVE being in the Consumables Department and I am so excited to start this new adventure! Due to certain circumstances, I have basically been the go-to for anything in consumables (I suppose an interim-CTL). I am curious if anyone has any senior team lead or CTL tips/advice? Even a CTL thread link would be nice. If it helps, my master plan is to move to ETL after the 18-month time frame as a Sr. TL--I'm getting my degree soon and my ETLs are pushing me to interview straight for ETL.. but I don't think I am ready--I want the Sr. TL experience first!

Good luck. Being a srtl & ctl is a very hard task to do together. But, go for that job, finish school, then go for etl. It sounds like your etl's are prepping you already.

So you're not ready to sit in TSC, text on your phone, and bark orders to the TL who actually gets **** done?

So you're not ready to sit in TSC, text on your phone, and bark orders to the TL who actually gets **** done?

We can only hope Lostpanda will be one of the good ones who works side by side with people and keeps the smegheads from giving everybody else a life of misery.

Hah! My previous CTL was pretty awful, it's my life goal to kick ass in my department :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back