Archived Sooo, 2 boxes of mario maker come in on release day,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the electronics back room, they should be there. What are your on hand counts?
Here is the dpci for Mario cube. 207-00-0418

Last edited:
Blue, totaly forgot about those pegs (i set them aside for electronics to put up fri). So it is a store item! It does NOT show up under word searches for mario, puzzle, or cube.

Sooo first thing i did when i got in was looked the item up. Sure enough nothing came in all week or the weekend. :\

Sooo first thing i did when i got in was looked the item up. Sure enough nothing came in all week or the weekend. :\
What was your on hand counts? It should be there on Friday, last week. Who did the check ins or receipts for Friday?

no counts, and it shoulda been here LAST friday.

They know... nothing we can do about it accept research it as 0 to ding the warehouse.

We didn't get any either. Even had a guest ask about it and I had to be honest and tell him I had no earthly idea where they were or if we got any at all. It's Nintendo's stock problems, I think.

We didn't get any either. Even had a guest ask about it and I had to be honest and tell him I had no earthly idea where they were or if we got any at all. It's Nintendo's stock problems, I think.
I still have plenty of them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back