Archived Speed-Weaving to Food areas: do you GSTL's do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had the same issue in my store but with cashiers. We had a few of cashiers at the checklanes just chilling and chatting and 1 TM in FA busting their butt while the lobby is a hot mess. As a TM I would usually ask the GSA/GSTL if there was anyone willing to come over to wipe down tables and sweep the floor. It still baffles me how so many employees will not work or even conceive of working outside of their workcenter shm...
That's a great idea! Lately when I come in to close, we have to many cashiers. I have to keep them busy and it's not easy. Cleaning up the cafe dining room is a great suggestion!

That's a great idea! Lately when I come in to close, we have to many cashiers. I have to keep them busy and it's not easy. Cleaning up the cafe dining room is a great suggestion!

My store, we'd zone accessories, and I've even done swimwear, and RTW. If you had to wander that far from the front end, you got a walkie. You can also FIFO candy which usually didn't get done when the other cashiers stocked it.

One of my GSAs sometimes walkies Food Ave or Guest Service to see if they're available to take guests if she sees they don't have a line. The ETLs make Food Ave shut down and pull the TM to the lanes to cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back