Archived Spider security things/locked games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi so I'm new to being a cashier and people don't buy items like this too often but since it was black friday and there were more than usual it got me thinking I really need to learn how to open those spider security things with the magnet that are usually on high priced items, I've even been shown how to do it but whenever I try to do it I can't for some reason.. same with the video games with the security box thing on them. I know this kind of sounds like a dumb question to ask but I hate to ask for help every time someone has one of those things on an item they want to buy, can someone for lack of better term dumb it down for me/step by step how to get those things off?

On the big black round wraps, just flip over the product with the alarm facing down. Put mag key in the slots on the flat round circle. Press your finger between the wire & listen for the click. Then the release will pop out, gently squeeze sides & pull out. On smaller warps, alarm faces you, put mag key in slots & listen for click after pushing in between the wires on the base.
On clear cases, the mag key on top side. The switch should facing you on the left & listen for the click. Then open case. Same thing on the shaver boxes.
If you have further trouble, just ask your GSA or gstl for help.

Last edited:
I was a fumbling idiot yesterday!! I only could do the DVDs because I bought one on my break and made her show me how to do it! LOL!!

Thanks Hardlinesmaster!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back