Archived Spot Addresses

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
Hey Team.....
I was on workbench on Friday afternoon looking for some information. We used to be able to find the addresses and other information about upper level management......you know, open door policy stuff?

Well I need some help. I'm needing to get a mailing address for Brian Cornell.
I don't need a phone number or a fax number I just need an address and what someone can write on a letter to make sure that it gets to his office or his assistant's office.......

I'm already pretty sure that someone in TBR has this information....so can you help me out?

thanx!

I would imagine you just address it like this:

Brian Cornell
Target Corporation
1000 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403

Lol, it won't even reach his assistant. It'll reach some lower-level peon whose job it is to shred letters for the CEO. You might as well write to the President.

Reactions: pfa
Lol, it won't even reach his assistant. It'll reach some lower-level peon whose job it is to shred letters for the CEO. You might as well write to the President.
I don't see why it won't reach his assistant.

It's not like he's getting hundreds of pieces of hate mail every day. I'm sure the mailroom TMs filter out the junk mail and all of the actual letters go to his assistant.

Last edited:
I have thought about writing to him many times.Thanks for the info, and I will try to wait 24 hours after writing to mail the letter. I am working very hard on my impulse control issues
Lucky for me its not his email, that is where I really run amok

I would imagine you just address it like this:

Brian Cornell
Target Corporation
1000 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403

Yes, this address also is on the bottom of our paystubs.
Thank you so much for your response!

You know, if you write to the President of the US you will receive a response....even if it is an automated letter with his signature....and there are times when the President actually responds personally.
So, I might really get to Brian Cornell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back