Archived Sr TL Interviews....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys!

So I've been a TL at my store for a year now and over the last month and a half my execs are really hinting at senior TL interviews. I of course said I was interested and excited. So last week my stl told me a senior TL position had opened in our store due to our current one retiring. He told me out dtl and execs support me, and he's uber confident. He wants to send me thought interviews, doesn't give me a timeline though. He says he'll get back to me when he knows more. So today my etl-Hardlines said my interview is in 2 days. He says he is confident in me and not to pysch myself out. I'm excited but also nervous as I feel under prepared. Does anyone have any advice for me! What should I expect?

Last edited:
Might be good to ask over in the leadership forum! :) Good luck!

The interview packet is the exact same one used for regular TL interviews. They are just looking for higher scope and the ability to manage talent on a wider scale. If they are confident enough to send you through so quickly I am sure that you will be fine.

Try to get four or five solid examples ready to go and you should breeze through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back