Archived SRPs on games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me how an SRP on a game works? Many games prompt but what is covered is unclear. For games, the obvious problem is scratching. Would scratches be considered normal wear and tear or an accident? I emailed my NewCorp rep who taught our training class and he never replied.

from target.com
Protect that important game system with a Target Service Plan and we’ll help you avoid throwing away money on unexpected repair bills. How? Coverage includes 2-years of free repairs, with no deductibles. This valuable plan covers Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH), such as drops, spills, and cracked screens. Plus, this plan will protect up to five games you purchase during the term of the Plan. Game discs are covered for unintentional cracks, scratches, and gouges that can make your discs unreadable and your games unplayable. Finally, if we can’t repair your covered product, we may, at our discretion, issue you a Target Gift Card for the original purchase price. That’s the kind of service plan you should expect from Target.
•Number of Years Protected: 2 Years•Covers Items Priced Between: 0. - 199.99

new corp link:https://www.productassist.com/target/en.html

That's the gaming plan for a system. I'm referring to individual titles where you'd use the $4 or $7 orange colored ones.

I saw Electronics TMs sell the Yellow ones on games before.. So I'm assuming its okay.

lish35 - My question is what does the SRP cover? Are scratches normal wear and tear? Or are scratches accidents that wouldn't count? I just want to be sure I am telling my team the right thing.

The Orange SR/P's cover games, DVD/Blu-Rays, and CD's if they get scratched. I don't have too much luck most of the time, but I tend to get them with the higher $60+ games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back