Archived Starbucks TL/ Food & Bev TL HALP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Struggling with the last week of February’s ordering, out of nearly everything at Starbucks, the espresso machine is down and because no one followed up on my team to make sure an order was placed were out of other core items since they cut me. NEW DM and my F&B partner is at my store helping and he’s not seeing any progress with me team. I’m feelin so maxed out and have no clue what to do other than,”continue to drive accountability” 🙄 do I really just keep having to have these serous conversations all the time?? And when am I supposed t be able to sit down and document these conversations. BTW TM Reviews are starting🙌

Ck under this thread, please. These folks can help you.

Last edited:
Struggling with the last week of February’s ordering, out of nearly everything at Starbucks, the espresso machine is down and because no one followed up on my team to make sure an order was placed were out of other core items since they cut me. NEW DM and my F&B partner is at my store helping and he’s not seeing any progress with me team. I’m feelin so maxed out and have no clue what to do other than,”continue to drive accountability” 🙄 do I really just keep having to have these serous conversations all the time?? And when am I supposed t be able to sit down and document these conversations. BTW TM Reviews are starting🙌
Were you on vacation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back