Starbucks Team Leaders

Sooo uhhh anyone know what's up with Ariana Grande and the cloud macchiatos? My guess is she's promoting and they're gonna blow up. Prepare yourselves !!!

Why do I have this, and what is it for?

Attachments

• D7B861B6-A4C2-439C-BD8A-E9F4B726C4FB.jpeg
    D7B861B6-A4C2-439C-BD8A-E9F4B726C4FB.jpeg
    681.5 KB · Views: 34
Thos of you with storelink access. Are there pictures of cups /mugs/tumblers etc with descriptions on there?

Thos of you with storelink access. Are there pictures of cups /mugs/tumblers etc with descriptions on there?
Kind of? But it's on workbench too. And probably with the PPG. Look at the product glossary. It's not the same description as what's on our order guide, though. I've suggested that they edit the product glossary and put a DPCI in with it. It's hard to keep track of what is what, especially when some core merchandise doesn't get sent when it's ordered and others do, and the core merch changes from time to time.

Kind of? But it's on workbench too. And probably with the PPG. Look at the product glossary. It's not the same description as what's on our order guide, though. I've suggested that they edit the product glossary and put a DPCI in with it. It's hard to keep track of what is what, especially when some core merchandise doesn't get sent when it's ordered and others do, and the core merch changes from time to time.
So I spoke to my DM and he said Tarbux don’t have storelink access.. is this something he can help me get, if he wanted to?

And now that Workbench got a major overhaul, StoreLink is now more important than ever. Because how the hell else are we going to be able to get our info quickly? Now I gotta relearn where everything is.

Last edited:
So I'm placing my order today and parchment paper is suddenly unorderable and not on my order guide. The DPCI from the master list is discontinued. Anybody know what's up?

And now that Workbench got a major overhaul, StoreLink is now more important than ever. Because how the hell else are we going to be Anne to get our info quickly? Now I gotta relearn where everything is.
I hate it!!!! There was a weekly excel sheet that had all of our lobby sales by item/amount/ price and I can't find it anywhere!!! Not to mention dashboard hasnt been updated since DECEMBER. And now my sales goals are $0?? How about they update the metrics we have in place before they completely re-haul the whole system.

So I'm placing my order today and parchment paper is suddenly unorderable and not on my order guide. The DPCI from the master list is discontinued. Anybody know what's up?
I had ordered 4 boxes, each box is triple the size of the old one.

I hate it!!!! There was a weekly excel sheet that had all of our lobby sales by item/amount/ price and I can't find it anywhere!!! Not to mention dashboard hasnt been updated since DECEMBER. And now my sales goals are $0?? How about they update the metrics we have in place before they completely re-haul the whole system.
Dashboard is displaying January numbers now..

I hate scammers so much. Had two groups when I was alone and I wanted to cry my hands were shaking so much. First was two girls trying to do the gift card scam but I got them to go away and not do it. 2nd was two guys who had like 40 $9 gift cards and for California we legally have to cash them out. Was so mad I had to do that AND gstl told them to go to me and didn’t help when I was on fire

Back