Starbucks Team Leaders

Tried the cinnamon cloud macchiato today...honestly tasted decent. Like a lemony rice pudding

Attachments

• 20190220_124400.jpg
    20190220_124400.jpg
    1,022.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 20190220_124400.jpg
    20190220_124400.jpg
    1,022.4 KB · Views: 28
I wish I had your countertops lol also how did you get the recipe card for it? I haven’t been able to get ahold of it on WB.
They are so much better than stainless steel but these counters stain easily and the black specks make me always think coffee grinds are allover the counter lol. I got the recipe card off of storelink. I like to snip the new drinks all onto one page and laminate it for the team. The recipe cards just end up dirty/torn/lost.

My store is going through remodel right now (finally, got delayed from July of last year to this month). Current one of those stores where we are next to the Deli (Super) and share our BoH and sink with them. We are moving to the oppose end of the store where our Service Desk is currently. Tripling in size and getting our own BoH! In addition, we will be the second (I think?) TarBux to have Nitro Cold Brew. Looking at my remodel layout, one thing concerns and my teams future. Since my store will be the pilot store where HQ test out new things:

Ee4T4mP.jpg

I went from 190 to 200 this schedule being written. My Starbucks make 12.5k a week (I have a Starbucks literally a block away and another not to far away).

My store is going through remodel right now (finally, got delayed from July of last year to this month). Current one of those stores where we are next to the Deli (Super) and share our BoH and sink with them. We are moving to the oppose end of the store where our Service Desk is currently. Tripling in size and getting our own BoH! In addition, we will be the second (I think?) TarBux to have Nitro Cold Brew. Looking at my remodel layout, one thing concerns and my teams future. Since my store will be the pilot store where HQ test out new things:

Ee4T4mP.jpg

can we get stickers for cups please corporate?

They are so much better than stainless steel but these counters stain easily and the black specks make me always think coffee grinds are allover the counter lol. I got the recipe card off of storelink. I like to snip the new drinks all onto one page and laminate it for the team. The recipe cards just end up dirty/torn/lost.

Okay cool, I was just given access to storelink so I’ll find it :3 The team has been asking what the new syrup and stuff is for.

Ee4T4mP.jpg

I hope you guys actually get nitro! There’s a store in my city that was SUPPOSED to have gotten it, but they never did. At least not since I visited. It’s as if they decided not to give them nitro at the last minute before they opened. I saw they were using the nitro cold brew dispenser (or whatever it’s actually called) for water instead.

Mobile order tho, woah.

Next week I will be meeting with my DM to get LS certified. I have heard that some TLS/ baristas pass the first time and others don’t. Can anyone walk me through what they will ask, is it mostly out of the Ops excellence field guide? How was your experience like with your DM? Any feedback/stories would help!

Review all your booklets you worked through during the daily operations and management portions. Be prepared to speak about each sections. That is what I tell all the people I have trained and they all passed.

Some DM just look through the booklets to see they are completed and signed you off. Or there are the ones that ask you questions you should know from the readings. Either way review all materials before the meeting.

Any of you guys use this? Is this suppose to be an alternative to taking the grinder apart?

Attachments

• F6E58961-863D-458A-BCA1-F9396B6369B4.jpeg
    F6E58961-863D-458A-BCA1-F9396B6369B4.jpeg
    988.4 KB · Views: 23
It's what we're supposed to use now. I want to take my grinder apart and see how well it actually cleaned it because I have my doubts. Really easy to use, though, so it'll save tons of time.

On our conference call for spring they said to continue to use the target cleaning cards for the grinder and to not use the grinds stuff until further notice
Did they say why? My DM said to go ahead. He just made sure to remind me not to use it on the espresso machines. I'm assuming that's because we don't want it to get into the rest of the parts in there and basically brew the Grindz; it might clean the burs but it'll probably mess with other things.

Is there a DCPI for it yet? Would rather use this if it means we don't have to take the grind apart often.

They put a reminder in one of the last weekly updates not to use the grindz
I'm looking at every weekly update from December 31st through the one for February 18th and grindz isn't even mentioned. I'm looking at them via storelink, if that makes a difference.

They put a reminder in one of the last weekly updates not to use the grindz
I have print outs of the last 4 Starbucks Weekly Updates. No mention of Gridz. Where are you seeing this? Our we talking about the same weekly update? My DM was also making sure I was training my team on it.

I'm looking at every weekly update from December 31st through the one for February 18th and grindz isn't even mentioned. I'm looking at them via storelink, if that makes a difference.
I seen the samething on weekly update I think it was the feb 4th weekly update or Jan 28..I had my ppv with my dm and I mentioned to him that target didn’t allow us to use it and he seemed to already know.

Either we all got different Weekly Updates or something. I don't see it any mention of it for the last 4 weeks as shown below. I looked up through the beginning of January too.

Last edited:
Back