Starbucks Team Leaders

The new order guide is a under pogs, you have to tie it. I think it’s a 247 pog. It went live this week.
Look for SB order guide in the listing, when you tie it it will automatically tie to SB1.

If you are looking for the guide itself like to place an order, select edit under your star in the top right corner of the workbench home page. Look for store order/tinv.

Let me rephrase it. The order guide will look completely different, with a bunch of new information about sales history to help us order more accurately. It has not appeared yet. There was a picture of it in some communication in January saying it would be available on 2/4. It essentially combines the RPQ and the order guide, but it's not a piece of shit like the RPQ is.

Will the old order guide still be available to use? In all honestly I just need a sheet with the barcode to scan. I know what I need to order each week.

Starbucks gurus! 😄 Does anybody have a DPCI for this two tier shelf, for the Starbucks display case? I’ve been unable to find it on the order guide, and the DM is putting us on non compliance, as our case it’s texhnically set to Siren’s Eye without it. And yes, I tried that number in the photo, but it says no item found 😭

Attachments

• 8DE87356-EF01-4BE5-81DD-365165CD084A.jpeg
    8DE87356-EF01-4BE5-81DD-365165CD084A.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
Starbucks gurus! 😄 Does anybody have a DPCI for this two tier shelf, for the Starbucks display case? I’ve been unable to find it on the order guide, and the DM is putting us on non compliance, as our case it’s texhnically set to Siren’s Eye without it. And yes, I tried that number in the photo, but it says no item found 😭
Maybe a SAP item?

Will the old order guide still be available to use? In all honestly I just need a sheet with the barcode to scan. I know what I need to order each week.
I think that's what it is. It's mostly for market. The only things it could possibly help us with are food and retail items. I'm excited to see all the info about pastries and sandwiches but that's it. It won't be able to help us at all with 95% of our stuff because we order ingredients to create an item that we sell.

Think about a new market team member trying to do the order (or a veteran who doesn't order very often/ever) - they'll have 12 weeks of sales data for each day of the week, so they'll have a better idea of what they should expect to need.

Let me rephrase it. The order guide will look completely different, with a bunch of new information about sales history to help us order more accurately. It has not appeared yet. There was a picture of it in some communication in January saying it would be available on 2/4. It essentially combines the RPQ and the order guide, but it's not a piece of shit like the RPQ is.
Thank you! I keep getting emails to make sure I’m using the new order guide but couldn’t find it where it was supposed to be. Have been using the old one and will continue to do that for now.
Glad it’s not like the new RPQ...it wants me to pull a ton of sandwiches we never sell and hardly any of what we do sell.

Talked to my food director and she said there’s some issues and it’s being delayed. My supported it too. Also anyone gotten in the big bags of Italian roast and Viennese roast? I haven’t gotten any of those roasts on so I’ve been having to just brew left over anniversary and what not

We are suppose to use the rpq and pull to thaw worksheet together. It could help but honestly we do not have the time to work it out unless they gave us extra hours to find what pars it wants us to have.

Hmmm...I had my SF ETL try to order that Starbucks 2 tier shelf, and she said that DPCI was actually for reusable cups. Shoot! Any ther options here!?

Hmmm...I had my SF ETL try to order that Starbucks 2 tier shelf, and she said that DPCI was actually for reusable cups. Shoot! Any ther options here!?
Make sure they typed it correctly because that's the right DPCI. It's not orderable, you need to mySupport it and have them order it for you.

Edit: I checked myself and you’re right that it the item description says disposable cups. I think the description is wrong, just like how a lot of the sandwiches are wrong right now. I still have an invoice from June before my store opened and it lists this as the DPCI for the two tier stand.

Last edited:
Random question, while Cold Brew is steeping. Does it have to be refrigerated? I know it has to be when it's done and put in pitchers.

Make sure they typed it correctly because that's the right DPCI. It's not orderable, you need to mySupport it and have them order it for you.

Edit: I checked myself and you’re right that it the item description says disposable cups. I think the description is wrong, just like how a lot of the sandwiches are wrong right now. I still have an invoice from June before my store opened and it lists this as the DPCI for the two tier stand.

Lol that’s true, a lot of things have been coming up incorrectly when I try to order. I’ll MySupport it today, with the photo I have. Thanks for all the help guys! 😊

Back