Starbucks Team Leaders

Krissfak

Team leaduh & Cawfee mastuh☕
God damn I gave myself away posting that customer connection score 😬 woopsies

Asuras

Brown butter sauce was added to the order guide 254-16-0722
Contacted LSR and they said they are all out at the DC and won't be getting anymore. We got contingency DOB Magnet signs (Came with Cherry Mocha Signs) in place after we stop promoting Cherry Mocha.

Humble TL

Timers Please!
Contacted LSR and they said they are all out at the DC and won't be getting anymore. We got contingency DOB Magnet signs (Came with Cherry Mocha Signs) in place after we stop promoting Cherry Mocha.
Same here, because the shortbread is still on the menu we get requests all the time. I ordered 4 cases ... hopefully I get a few.

REDcardJJ

Service and Engagement Advocate/GSA
we have 5 or 6 bottles still... gonna be in brown butter land for a long time

Krissfak

So Copesan came the other day to look at the fruit flies. He set a trap, sprayed some stuff. I had to point out to him that they're coming from the access panel to all the plumbing and pipes outside right in front of our store. We've had a TON of issues with plumbing since opening (toilets backing up constantly) and they need to get town approval to tear up the parking lot to deal with that but dont want to tear up the salesfloor so looks like I'm pretty much fkd.

Krissfak

It's the plumbing for the building! It's the landlords problem now. Pmbp is involved. P.s. In reality I probably have one of the cleanest Starbucks you will ever see.. they're just swarming outside my windows..... and a few stragglers are making their way in. Also, I'm a women 😂

Attachments

Humble TL

Timers Please!
It's the plumbing for the building! It's the landlords problem now. Pmbp is involved. P.s. In reality I probably have one of the cleanest Starbucks you will ever see.. they're just swarming outside my windows..... and a few stragglers are making their way in. Also, I'm a women 😂
Wait, I thought I have one of the cleanest Sbux around 😳. I’ll post pics of drains tomarrow! You do too. We’ll see who’s the cleanest.
My Sbux is around 10 years old though , yours is newer right?

Krissfak

Wait, I thought I have one of the cleanest Sbux around 😳. I’ll post pics of drains tomarrow! You do too. We’ll see who’s the cleanest.
My Sbux is around 10 years old though , yours is newer right?
Haha. My store is only a few months old so I'm not sure if that's fair 🤔

My drains are stained and it’s only been open a few years...no matter how much I scrub I can’t seem to make them look any better

Xanatos

Starbucks TL
Every Starbucks TL thinks they have the cleanest store. Unless of course they are having staffing issues, but if they weren’t having those issues then they’d be the cleanest.

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
Open 13 years & always had difficulty keeping the drains sparkling white.
EcoLab isn't any better that Johnson Diversey.