Starbucks Team Leaders

Brown butter sauce was added to the order guide 254-16-0722
Contacted LSR and they said they are all out at the DC and won't be getting anymore. We got contingency DOB Magnet signs (Came with Cherry Mocha Signs) in place after we stop promoting Cherry Mocha.

Contacted LSR and they said they are all out at the DC and won't be getting anymore. We got contingency DOB Magnet signs (Came with Cherry Mocha Signs) in place after we stop promoting Cherry Mocha.
Same here, because the shortbread is still on the menu we get requests all the time. I ordered 4 cases ... hopefully I get a few.

So Copesan came the other day to look at the fruit flies. He set a trap, sprayed some stuff. I had to point out to him that they're coming from the access panel to all the plumbing and pipes outside right in front of our store. We've had a TON of issues with plumbing since opening (toilets backing up constantly) and they need to get town approval to tear up the parking lot to deal with that but dont want to tear up the salesfloor so looks like I'm pretty much fkd.

It's the plumbing for the building! It's the landlords problem now. Pmbp is involved. P.s. In reality I probably have one of the cleanest Starbucks you will ever see.. they're just swarming outside my windows..... and a few stragglers are making their way in. Also, I'm a women 😂

Attachments

• 20190213_160142.jpg
    20190213_160142.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20190213-160101_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20190213-160101_Video Player.jpg
    675.8 KB · Views: 26
It's the plumbing for the building! It's the landlords problem now. Pmbp is involved. P.s. In reality I probably have one of the cleanest Starbucks you will ever see.. they're just swarming outside my windows..... and a few stragglers are making their way in. Also, I'm a women 😂
Wait, I thought I have one of the cleanest Sbux around 😳. I’ll post pics of drains tomarrow! You do too. We’ll see who’s the cleanest.
My Sbux is around 10 years old though , yours is newer right?

Wait, I thought I have one of the cleanest Sbux around 😳. I’ll post pics of drains tomarrow! You do too. We’ll see who’s the cleanest.
My Sbux is around 10 years old though , yours is newer right?

Haha. My store is only a few months old so I'm not sure if that's fair 🤔

My drains are stained and it’s only been open a few years...no matter how much I scrub I can’t seem to make them look any better

Every Starbucks TL thinks they have the cleanest store. Unless of course they are having staffing issues, but if they weren’t having those issues then they’d be the cleanest.

Back