Starbucks Team Leaders

happygoth

reshop till I drop
I'd bet you drive through SBux employees must see some weird shit and some impatient people. I've never been through a drive-thru anything nor the drive up delivery nonsense. Good for the store I guess, is it a moneymaker?
Lmao Captain you are so silly. Drive thrus are extremely convenient, as is drive-up. And it's not nonsense to people who may have issues with mobility or trouble lifting heavy things.

I have groceries delivered every couple of weeks, including cases of water and other beverages. Much easier than picking them up at the store. I still run to the grocery store occasionally as well as get a lot of stuff at Target, but why shouldn't I take advantage of delivery? Plus, I'm a good tipper. 😊

Mobility and lifting issues? Of course there's value there. Peppy karen with time on her hands? Absurd. I will pick my own shopping items thank you. I don't want others hands on my stuff.

happygoth

reshop till I drop
Mobility and lifting issues? Of course there's value there. Peppy karen with time on her hands? Absurd. I will pick my own shopping items thank you. I don't want others hands on my stuff.
Eh, if peppy Karen or anyone else wants to use drive up or drive-thru, more power to them. Companies offer them, they are meant to be utilized. I'm for anything that makes life easier.