Starbucks Team Leaders

I hate it!!!! There was a weekly excel sheet that had all of our lobby sales by item/amount/ price and I can't find it anywhere!!! Not to mention dashboard hasnt been updated since DECEMBER. And now my sales goals are $0?? How about they update the metrics we have in place before they completely re-haul the whole system.
I went to workbench.target.com and that let me sign into the old workbench. I was able to find what I needed to hold me over until I can figure out the new one.

This is when a stockroom set to POG comes in handy, I’ve got labels for all the essentials right on the metro racks. Don’t even need an order guide to order those.
I have labels set for all our cups and lids but syrups and coffees these damn printers will not print labels for!!

Portable printers currently won’t let you print a regular label for anything that has no price at all. Target is aware of this issue, but I’ll send them a reminder. I spoke to them about this back in December.

Portable printers currently won’t let you print a regular label for anything that has no price at all. Target is aware of this issue, but I’ll send them a reminder. I spoke to them about this back in December.
I mean print using the shelf labels..

If you get a call out in Starbucks are you allowed to call someone in? Or are your store hours so bad you’re forced to work alone?

If you get a call out in Starbucks are you allowed to call someone in? Or are your store hours so bad you’re forced to work alone?
If it’s between keeping sbux open or closing it down, they have to call someone in, if no one is available from your team, they are supposed to reach out other stores in district for coverage.

The ones made of paper that you put in a regular size printer? I want the regular shelf label ones that go in the portable printers that peel off the back.
Yes the ones made of paper, like the “regular unit price” ones with the orange top left corner. They have a peel-able sticky back!

Yes the ones made of paper, like the “regular unit price” ones with the orange top left corner. They have a peel-able sticky back!
I'll have to check that out tomorrow. I still think we're talking about different things lol but I could be wrong. I really thought the only peelable ones were the ones that go in the zebra printers, not the signing PC.

I'll have to check that out tomorrow. I still think we're talking about different things lol but I could be wrong. I really thought the only peelable ones were the ones that go in the zebra printers, not the signing PC.
I doesn’t look like they peel, but they indeed do!

If it’s between keeping sbux open or closing it down, they have to call someone in, if no one is available from your team, they are supposed to reach out other stores in district for coverage.
Hah... we never do that :/ the Starbucks at my store was closed for the entire day Monday because the opener, mid, and closer called out. This same thing has probably happened like 5 separate times since I’ve worked at Target, too.

No they really do peel (the ones that you print from the sign & label printer)!! Try it out next time you go in!!

We're old school.
We have the snap on label strips & I cropped the scan codes from my order guide & slipped them in :oops:

In case anyone else is wondering, the DCPI for the Shorbread Cookies appeared on the Order Guide (after being tied).

Back