Starbucks Team Leaders

Been getting atleast 1 scammer a day. Had a girl try to load 5 $100 giftcard. I always play dumb and say it’s not working then she tries at guest service (who all know the scam and say no). It’s a tough battle but whatcya gonna do :/

But I have seen that turnover at Starbucks is far worse than other areas of the store...because the team is usually smaller and personalities don't always jive.
I've had the same team basically for 3 years. I won't let anyone else hire for my teams for this very reason.

Yes. The new pog you tie when they drop will have the new items to order or take away ones from past launches. So when we stopped valentines and started spring a new pog was dropped which deleted the valentines syrups and put the cloud ones

Thought Sr. TL were being phased out with modernization. Or rather the position is now the Closing TL.

I'm in a flex store. aptl and I are the only ones not senior. From the beginning they knew that was my next step. It's like I got purposely jipped. I'm so mad, angry, upset. What is the point of more responsibility if sbux tl isnt going anywhere and sr ain't a payraise. I dont want to be an etl. This is so fucked.

They were already “sponsoring” work centers. It might also be because the Op model was rolling out so they didn’t know what their headcount would be. It’s happening across the company right now.

Out of boredom I searched Tarbux on Instagram and almost every picture could get someone fired. Glad to know the baristas are working hard....🙄

My whole group is on Twitter. My etls have been wanting me to create an account to get more influence with my dtl/gvp on it to promote. I think our store has a Twitter but it’s used for softlines vmgs mostly

My whole group is on Twitter. My etls have been wanting me to create an account to get more influence with my dtl/gvp on it to promote. I think our store has a Twitter but it’s used for softlines vmgs mostly

But you don't post pictures of you laying on the ground right???

All the leaders in my store have one besides the APTL and GE sponsor. It is definitely great for visibility and it's cool to see what other stores are doing. The Instagram we have is just for SBUX and I personally run it. We post samples, new drinks, new sets, food, new cups, holidays, cartwheel deals, etc to share with our following. Its helped us grab some new regulars and even hire as you can pay a few bucks to "promote" to a certain demographic.

Back