Starbucks Team Leaders

Several of my pallets have had broken things on them - a bag of condiment bar sugar (no big deal, that happens), an entire bottle of vanilla, a box of black tea got destroyed but most of it was still ok, and probably something else I'm forgetting. And somehow they gave me an extra case of mocha powder, which was probably supposed to go to a different store, so that's a first for me. Another first was having a few items missing - I ordered them and they're on the invoice so my store was definitely charged for them, but they weren't there.

@very salty mocha has had issues, too.

While we're on the topic of other companies screwing us over, I think Unifirst has only been to my store 3 or 4 times in the 8 months that I've been open, and I had to call 3-6 times before each one just to get them to come out.

In the past 3 deliveries , I’ve received items with like 3-4 day shelf life. Syrups, inclusions, lemonade

I sent an email about the broken stuff, yeah. And the fact that my first 20 deliveries or so were late. That got better for a while. This is a good reminder to send it about the missing stuff.

The last few deliveries, I’ve gotten refreshers with 4 day shelf lives. Anyone have trouble getting the strawberry tea infusions in?

My last 5 orders did not arrive on time. I’ve had smashed items, expired items, and tons of missing things. I havent had coconut milk in over a month. I have shared this information with anyone and everyone I can. I keep getting told it will be fixed by the next week and it never is. The stores around me won’t let me borrow anything else.

Also just a heads up. UNIFIRST the Matt vendors should be showing up once a week to take all of your mats. It is non negotiable to have them take them. Do not sign and papers until they take the mats and put new mats even if they are not bad. These are the expectations given by both unifirst and target. If you never heard of the Matt vendor search up unifirst on workbench and there will be a help number to call and complain about. If they continue to not work contact pmt/PMBP to settle it. Had this vendor not show up for months and called to complain and what do you know he came in the next day

Look what’s coming!!
Sorry to hijack the thread but if cookie crumble topping means that cookie crumble mocha Frapp is coming back I will be so happy that was SO GOOD

Also I had to cover Starbucks for a 15 yesterday bc were not allowed to close it anymore and I can barely do brewed coffee and food (I can do POS fine but not drinks)... guests came up and I’d be like sorry I can only do cups of coffee right now and they’d be like “how about a macchiato” and I’d be like no sorry only coffee “not even a latte?” Like no Karen I literally just learned how to pump coffee 4 minutes ago and I’m trying not to blow up the store with this food oven I can’t make you a latte

Last edited:
Sorry to hijack the thread but if cookie crumble topping means that cookie crumble mocha Frapp is coming back I will be so happy that was SO GOOD

Also I had to cover Starbucks for a 15 yesterday bc were not allowed to close it anymore and I can barely do brewed coffee and food (I can do POS fine but not drinks)... guests came up and I’d be like sorry I can only do cups of coffee right now and they’d be like “how about a macchiato” and I’d be like no sorry only coffee “not even a latte?” Like no Karen I literally just learned how to pump coffee 4 minutes ago and I’m trying not to blow up the store with this food oven I can’t make you a latte

If your Starbucks DM walked in, they be shitting bricks because you aren't trained for Starbucks.

Anyone else having major order and delivery issues lately?
YES!!!
Several of my pallets have had broken things on them
Someone ran a forklift thru two cases of syrups; THAT was fun to clean up.
In the past 3 deliveries , I’ve received items with like 3-4 day shelf life. Syrups, inclusions, lemonade
We had to toss some dried fruit inclusions, strawberry puree & white mocha that came short-dated.
Also didn't see a lot of our paper goods if we even GOT an order.

Let me guess you volunteered?
Nope Etl GE asked bc she thought I knew Starbucks and when I said i didn’t the GSA made me stay lol

I know POS and can usually get the warming oven to work but that’s it. I learned how to pump coffee lol.

Probably read how to make them on wb
I would burn myself so fast on that milk steamer lol

I had to get ice water for a guest and I turned around to turn on the sink and saw that it had a hand wash label and I remembered reading the threads about steritech so I didn’t yse that one and hopefully ended up using the right sink lol

I would burn myself so fast on that milk steamer lol

I had to get ice water for a guest and I turned around to turn on the sink and saw that it had a hand wash label and I remembered reading the threads about steritech so I didn’t yse that one and hopefully ended up using the right sink lol

You give guests tap water????

Back