Starbucks Team Leaders

CREDIT CREDIT CREDIT. Credit all the smashed items and put a mysupport for the incident. Trust me a paper trail is good. Keep communicating with DM

How do you get a credit? And does that work for items that don’t show up? I have a minimum of one smashed case per order lately.

Tell that to my store. In the past I've covered 15"s and had to tell guests it's strictly hot coffee and pastries, NOTHING else.

Now I just refuse to cover them.
Yeah that was me (plus ice water that was probably from the wrong tap lol)

I’m not doing it again— I’m only going over there if there’s someone to make drinks

In the past 3 deliveries , I’ve received items with like 3-4 day shelf life. Syrups, inclusions, lemonade
Please tell me you asked for refunds via Online Ordering. They sent me Frappuccino Roast that was expiring in 5 days from delivery and that’s exactly what I did.

I’ve reached out
Please tell me you asked for refunds via Online Ordering. They sent me Frappuccino Roast that was expiring in 5 days from delivery and that’s exactly what I did.
I contacted LSR with pictures, dates and quantities, and asked for credit... they replied, but no concrete response on refund yet.

I'm in an area that does it through LSR. Have always done it this way. I looked up the way you guys do it and there aren't options on my istore to get there.. weird

Back