Starbucks Team Leaders

I had a guest the other day come up and order a large mocha. I grabbed the cup and he said "Large is the small right?" I said, "Large is the large" and then I attempted to explain the sizes.

I also had a guest order "the cheapest size" HCMT. When I grabbed a tall, he argued with me; he said the smallest size was the most expensive. He understood the sizes and was not talking about the cost per ounce or anything like that... he actually thought grande was the cheapest, venti was in the middle, and tall was the most expensive. I think some barista told him the prices but they hit the wrong button when looking at the tall. He was pretty adamant about it.

Smores, caramel ribbon crunch and mocha cookie crumble coming back this summer! Just like I thought :)

Welp. Emergency order I requested weeks ago FINALLY CAME THROUGH..... two weeks after I did a bulk order to get back to pars....love multiple pallets...

Anyone had their 1:1 yet? I had mine yesterday and I'm still processing the changes.
For the record..we've been slowly changing to modernization over the past year so I was actually shocked there were more "big" changes for my store.

Anyone had their 1:1 yet? I had mine yesterday and I'm still processing the changes.
For the record..we've been slowly changing to modernization over the past year so I was actually shocked there were more "big" changes for my store.
Are you Sbux only?

It has coffee.
Not the creme one! (I think it’s technicallt called chocolate cookie crumble) It’s my all time favorite Starbucks drink and I’ve waited for literally like 5 years for it to come back. Close second is Midnight Mint Mocha Creme bc that was also fantastic.

Welp. Emergency order I requested weeks ago FINALLY CAME THROUGH..... two weeks after I did a bulk order to get back to pars....love multiple pallets...
I thought my week wait was bad. Luckily I had plenty on hand and only had to borrow a few items...

Then they pushed the order through on top of my order to bring me back to par... I still have a pallet to go through. 😔

I thought my week wait was bad. Luckily I had plenty on hand and only had to borrow a few items...

Then they pushed the order through on top of my order to bring me back to par... I still have a pallet to go through. 😔
If it makes you feel better last week I was sent the local community colleges pallet, promptly sent it back called them up and told them. They had MY pallet so we called the truck driver to go pick it up and was told they'd pick it up and drop it off Friday. Friday passes, still no sign of it...of course they're call centers are closed on weekend. Monday comes around LSR says it's totally gone missing, no sign of it anywhere they cant even trace it. Just got a credit for it yesterday. Guess who's going to be out of vanilla bean and dragonfruit for a week 🙄

I just thought of this now... can we return a cup or other merchandise a guest bought from corporate Starbucks? How would we go along that way lol.

Back