Archived Still no swap shift board...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So our leadership took away our swap shift board for Black Friday week and the week after, but we still haven't gotten it back 😣 I rely on that thing guys

ASANTS...

Your or some stores may not be permitting swapping shifts.

We've had it for the last two weeks but they have had HR doing floor stuff and they keep forgetting to add sheets for the two week out schedule.

So our leadership took away our swap shift board for Black Friday week and the week after, but we still haven't gotten it back 😣 I rely on that thing guys

Sounds temporary, they aren't required so stores have a lot of leeway with them.

The problem this time of year is sometimes people trade shifts with people who are unreliable, bad workers or going to be let go and some leaders would rather just say no swaps then try to actually manage their talent...

We always had to have shift swaps approved anyway though, so I don't see why they couldn't just deny someone picking up a shift 😑 I also had a note posted at the fitting room (in one of our binders, not out on the desk where guests could see) lettingsoftlines know that I'd pick up any shifts they needed picked up. That's gone now (just noticed tonight).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back