Stores Injury Report

HRTMKendall

Human Resources Expert
Hey HR Experts,

Is it just me or did we lose access to Risk Console? I can’t seem to get in it to print the injury report. Says I’m “unauthorized”. Just wondering if anyone else experienced this.

I’m also unauthorized now. I tried to get in through a backroom but it still isn’t letting me in. Guess the (E)TL HR will have to pull and post those reports. (Mine is on vacation and I received the email so I figured it was worth a shot.)

I’m also unauthorized now. I tried to get in through a backroom but it still isn’t letting me in. Guess the (E)TL HR will have to pull and post those reports. (Mine is on vacation and I received the email so I figured it was worth a shot.)
Thanks for the response! I emailed my ETL 2 weeks ago about it and she has yet to print the report -_- sometimes I wish I didn’t care as much 🙄 so funny because my ETL is on vacation too! 😂

How can we see injury reports for our store vs district and Target overall? I am very curious. And it might help me know about what to be careful and not become complacent. Imagining falling backward from the top of an aisle track step ladder terrifies me! THREE POINTS of CONTACT!

How can we see injury reports for our store vs district and Target overall? I am very curious. And it might help me know about what to be careful and not become complacent. Imagining falling backward from the top of an aisle track step ladder terrifies me! THREE POINTS of CONTACT!
Should be on the safety section on the wall in tsc.

Back