Logistics Stores with an Offsite: Are you green on POT and INF?

Yup . Why wouldn’t you be green on pot? Or inf ? Unless your not clean and current at the off-site
They're definitely not clean. We're in a very affluent area and extremely hard to staff. Last month we were under payroll for the month by over 5,000 hours and they had to send team members and TLs from every other store in the district to try and fill the gaps.

I've heard that the stores with an Offsite in New York and Hawaii have an extended pick time to help with offsite orders. Is that the case at your store? Ours is at 90 minutes.

Also, what's your method for processing offsites? Others have mentioned that they don't fulfill offsite items until the offsite brings them to the store, but that would put us in the red on POT every day.

The store I'm at now fulfills the order, writes it down on a piece of paper for the offsite team to take when they get to the store, and then emails the guest to disregard the fulfilled email and that it will be ready for pick up on the next scheduled offsite delivery.

This is a new assignment for me and I've never dealt with an offsite. Earlier this week they had over 90 pallets of backstock. 😬

No extended time . You already doing the process the same way .
90 pallets it’s not bad it’s Christmas seasons . It’s this your first year for flex

Last edited:
What is an off-site? I've always wondered, is it just like a storage container or an entirely different building? Is it connected to the store or what? I'm very interested.

It it’s an entire building some connected to the store and some few miles away. It’s like a Backroom and receiving but bigger and no guests . And just a few tm and tls

It it’s an entire building some connected to the store and some few miles away. It’s like a Backroom and receiving but bigger and no guests . And just a few tm and tls
So if there is an item to be picked that's in an off-site, the off-site team picks it and then some one from the store goes and transfers from the off-site to the store for the guest to pick up?

Back