Archived T-shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the time their existence was made known to me, we had nearly a full box of xl, xxl, and xxxl. And they are all oversized. I will drown in my xl. Apparently corporate thinks we are all really overweight at my store.

Years ago, when I cashiered. I was told I "had" to take a XL shirt, even though I begged for a medium.

Somehow, the shirt went "missing" or "left on car purposely, before leaving store" and was never worn..

Too Bad Spot. Believe it or not, some of us are healthy, and don't want a over sized shirt that makes us look weird.

Years ago, when I cashiered. I was told I "had" to take a XL shirt, even though I begged for a medium.

Somehow, the shirt went "missing" or "left on car purposely, before leaving store" and was never worn..

Too Bad Spot. Believe it or not, some of us are healthy, and don't want a over sized shirt that makes us look weird.

Oh the people I'd kill just to fit into an XL shirt right now.... (I could but I'd have to lose oh about, 70-80 pounds?)

I normally take an XL...shoulders and breasts and such. But these shirts run really, really large. It gets to a point where one just looks ridiculous in it.

Oh the people I'd kill just to fit into an XL shirt right now.... (I could but I'd have to lose oh about, 70-80 pounds?)

You'll get there :)

I normally take an XL...shoulders and breasts and such. But these shirts run really, really large. It gets to a point where one just looks ridiculous in it.

Yes. I don't know why (And, I'm not trying to be picky here) but I really hate over sized shirts, as I walk around with my shirt pretty much swaying back and forth.

They're passing them out to everybody at my store. We're supposed to wear them every Saturday (starting this past Sat) and on BF. It doesn't matter whether you're cashier or sales floor. Don't know about the backroom or overnight.

Hell no I'm wearing just a t shirt in Pfresh. If they make me wear it it's going to be under a sweatshirt. I wear smalls anyway.

This is about the new Redcard shirts that Spot sent all the stores a couple of weeks ago with the mandate to give them out to everyone so we can all wear them and people will be so impressed they will be throwing themselves at us to get a Redcard.

LODs was talking about the shirt the etls get to wear starting Black Friday. It's like the t-shirts but with a color. There's nothing on the back. It's on the sleeve and is embroidered. It looks cheap from how they were describing it. I don't think they were really thrilled about having to wear it.

We never get anything in pharmacy...these shirts included...one of the techs had to make a sarcastic comment about being "red-headed stepchildren" before they even THOUGHT to give us any! We got them yesterday...all L & XL. Guess they don't realize that only 2 of our techs are bigger than a M...keeping my fingers crossed I can shrink mine because it comes down to mid-thigh!!

What annoys me more, though, is when I see people wearing shirts for the "volunteer" events we do that didn't participate (like the Dr. Seuss reading thing...a couple of TMs have the shirts and I'd bet they'd have difficulty even reading one of his books to themselves, much less aloud to a group of kids!). Also, when we do something as the "pharmacy" (like a health fair or something similar), WE get NOTHING from the store, the only way anyone knows who we are is because we drag along the "privacy divider" we put up where the RPh's give the flu shots....and, of course, we're dressed in red & khaki with our name tags. Is that the norm everywhere or do other pharmacies not do stuff like that?

Last edited:
What annoys me more, though, is when I see people wearing shirts for the "volunteer" events we do that didn't participate (like the Dr. Seuss reading thing...a couple of TMs have the shirts and I'd bet they'd have difficulty even reading one of his books to themselves, much less aloud to a group of kids!).

My guess is that the TMs just take them. At my old store, they were out on a cabinet for everyone to see. It was kind of a mentality of, "Oh, I don't have a shirt, but I'll just take one anyway.

Of course, if you were doing carts or FA or even backroom and you ruined the shirt you came in, the ETL would just say to get a volunteer shirt. That makes sense.

I know what you mean about the pharm though...I had a couple friends who worked back there and they said they felt very isolated from the rest of us. :(

My guess is that the TMs just take them. At my old store, they were out on a cabinet for everyone to see. It was kind of a mentality of, "Oh, I don't have a shirt, but I'll just take one anyway.

Of course, if you were doing carts or FA or even backroom and you ruined the shirt you came in, the ETL would just say to get a volunteer shirt. That makes sense.

I know what you mean about the pharm though...I had a couple friends who worked back there and they said they felt very isolated from the rest of us. :(

Nope, I asked someone how he got one of them (a different shirt) and he said he was asked if he wanted one "because they had extras"...they are all locked up....even my ETL-Rx had to ask where they were!

Yes, we are almost like a separate entity...some people call it "Pharmacy Island" lol!

Only just heard about the shirts at my store. Heard one GSTL say that the shirts are part of a pilot program....and our store is one of those "chosen" to try out the shirts. Clearly, we're not a pilot store.

Don't know when our shirts are going to be handed out.

Anyone have a picture of the shirts to post here so we all can see them?

We just got the shirts not too long ago too our GSTL in the morning handed it out to everyone.

We never get anything in pharmacy...these shirts included...one of the techs had to make a sarcastic comment about being "red-headed stepchildren" before they even THOUGHT to give us any! We got them yesterday...all L & XL. Guess they don't realize that only 2 of our techs are bigger than a M...keeping my fingers crossed I can shrink mine because it comes down to mid-thigh!!

What annoys me more, though, is when I see people wearing shirts for the "volunteer" events we do that didn't participate (like the Dr. Seuss reading thing...a couple of TMs have the shirts and I'd bet they'd have difficulty even reading one of his books to themselves, much less aloud to a group of kids!). Also, when we do something as the "pharmacy" (like a health fair or something similar), WE get NOTHING from the store, the only way anyone knows who we are is because we drag along the "privacy divider" we put up where the RPh's give the flu shots....and, of course, we're dressed in red & khaki with our name tags. Is that the norm everywhere or do other pharmacies not do stuff like that?
they actually do shrink. had one of mine washed and wearing it, one of our br tms finally got hers handed to her yesterday and we compared them. Mine was quite a bit shorter. so wash them folks, they won't be so tentish anymore

it's kind of funny now that I have read these. When the shirts were left in my office and I was told to 'pass them out' I asked why we had them.

my leader told me we were a test store.

my bubble has been burst - we aren't all that special.

oh the humanity!

:crazy::D:crazy:

it's kind of funny now that I have read these. When the shirts were left in my office and I was told to 'pass them out' I asked why we had them.

my leader told me we were a test store.

my bubble has been burst - we aren't all that special.

oh the humanity!

:crazy::D:crazy:

Annie....I'm sorry that you've just learned the harsh reality that TMs....nor stores....are special. :sorry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back