Archived Tagging Gun (A&A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if there's a part # on SAP for just the needles?
THANKS

Not that I've seen. And I recently ordered one of everything for those so I could have my own for tagging signing in Infants. I found the gun and the plastic tags, but not the needles. Which seems odd.

Same here, just thought I would reach out & those green guns are awful. We just take the needle out & use it in the old blue ones.

I miss the blue ones. :( The green ones are very difficult and time-consuming to use.

I pried the safety off all the green ones. We have to halfway pull the trigger to get the needle far enough out to pierce the fabric and then pull the trigger the rest of the way, but it works pretty well that way.

I pried the safety off all the green ones. We have to halfway pull the trigger to get the needle far enough out to pierce the fabric and then pull the trigger the rest of the way, but it works pretty well that way.
I legitimately thought I was crazy to have this problem. Good to hear it's not just me.

The guns? I think I’m cool with just resorting to zip ties
A lot of clothes, you can do that in a more elegant way. Many fabric tags are sewn in a loop, I'll sometimes take one of the loop plastic pieces for purses and shoes and loop it and the price tag through the sewn tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back