Target 2019 Toy Catalog is in the mail

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
Did you get your Toy Catalog ???
So many people complaining online that they didn't get there catalog in the mail, yet.

74209846_10218506332183293_986697680317054976_n.jpg

circle-target-toy-book-mo1022-1571753807.jpg

New partnerships
In recent weeks, Target has forged two new relationships with major toy brands Disney and Toys R Us. Earlier this month, Target opened 25 Disney stores inside its locations. It also launched an online shop and app that include new and exclusive toys from movies like Star Wars and Frozen.
Disney will open another 40 stores inside Target locations by October 2020, and Target will open its own store near Disney World in 2021, bringing the partnership full circle.
Elsewhere, Target is teaming up with Toys R Us. The toy retailer's newly relaunched website links to Target.com for purchasing. Toys R Us will be opening two experiential stores in Houston and New Jersey that will partner with Target for online ordering and fulfillment. Shoppers will also be able to take advantage of the usual Target benefits like 5% off with a Target RedCard and speedy delivery and in-store pickup.

Last edited:
Will there be copies for stores? I have guests asking bc the give each kid one to mark up.

Last year we had a pallet about knee high of the catalog in the back I remember tossing them after the holidays.

Interesting. So no more 50% off the “toy of the day”?
Is this confirmed somewhere? We’ve had a toy catalog each year and still do the deal. The book states a new deal on circle each day until 11/27. However they could still do a 50% off toy each day from then until Christmas if they wanted.

Is this confirmed somewhere? We’ve had a toy catalog each year and still do the deal. The book states a new deal on circle each day until 11/27. However they could still do a 50% off toy each day from then until Christmas if they wanted.
Well it wasn’t mentioned. Let’s see what happens. I wouldn’t mind if it went away.

have your toy catalogs set and ready for paw patrol event tomorrow

Yeah, the catalogs could be put out at the registers tomorrow but the stanchion for them isn't going to be built til Monday at the earliest for us. Set date on that is 11/3 (technically).

Yeah, the catalogs could be put out at the registers tomorrow but the stanchion for them isn't going to be built til Monday at the earliest for us. Set date on that is 11/3 (technically).

idek where mine is so no judgement here lol

idek where mine is so no judgement here lol

Lol. It's a pretty big box, probably take awhile to build. We are determined to give away at least a quarter of our pallet of catalogs this year. Barely made a dent in the one last year. Such a waste.

Had some lady blow up on me because she got the catalog last Friday. All because there was a Polaroid camera she wanted, and it's street dated for Nov. 10th.

"WeLl ThE CaTaLoG DoEsN't SaY tHaT!"

🤦

Lots of Target Circle deals now too, so now is a good time to use the 25% off coupon. I’m going to use it on my 11 month old nephew.

Back