Archived Target as an "evil" corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been assigned in one of my graphic design classes to pick a company logo and recreate it with words. Obviously I chose the bullseye since I am part of the horde. I need consumer AND employee "evils". I have the customer-ID stuff already and union busting but I need more terms like that to make a bullseye. If there isn't enough negative(I'm sure there is) I can go with "positives"(which can also be false positives such as great advertising causing consumers to overbuy).

I think this could turn out really awesome with everyone's help. I will not be posting the finished piece publicly but will gladly share with PMs in a few weeks upon completion.

Thanks for any and all help!

Corporations aren't really evil per se, they are amoral.
They serve one function and one function only, to make money for the stockholders.
Now the decisions made by the CEO and the other company functionary's can mean the difference as to weather the company is a decent place to work or a blight on society.
Currently Spot is happily heading down that road.

Why is union busting bad id narc any team member spouting organizing/union crap

It's like using a nuclear weapon on a mosquito nest. Technically you move an annoyance but frankly you'll have bigger issues because of the rest of the neighborhood.

Do PM me. It will be hilarious.

Target: "GET MORE work while PAYing LESS."

Target : Managers that are from the age of 22 to 25, friendly. The "twilight generation" if you would.

God help you if you think different or are off the mark.

Our security is based on a plan that was disproven in the 1940's.

Why is union busting bad id narc any team member spouting organizing/union crap

Well typically union busting action taken by corporations are in violation of Federal Labor Laws & illegal. And of course there is that stupid first amendment right to freedom of speech that we supposedly have here in the U.S.A. And yes that refers to the government restricting free speech, but who do you think controls the government? Large corporations with their huge political contributions or low income retail store workers? Just some food for thought :huh:

I bet it would be hilarious if you called it Tarbutt! LOL! It's like Target, except half of it has been changed. The half of it that is changed is the "get" part becomes "butt." You know, a butt, like the thing that's behind a body where doo doo comes from! LOL! Tarbutt, what will they think of next LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back