Target cafe

So i have a dumb question for my people with a pizza hut attached to there Cafe about the new menu seeing as my store never got any communication did they pull the meaty marinara from the menu? And what about the pretzel bites our machine was taken away but we still have pretzel bites on the new menu are we getting new machines just smaller?

So i have a dumb question for my people with a pizza hut attached to there Cafe about the new menu seeing as my store never got any communication did they pull the meaty marinara from the menu? And what about the pretzel bites our machine was taken away but we still have pretzel bites on the new menu are we getting new machines just smaller?

Do you have a turbo oven?

You cook pretzel bites in the oven. They go half way through I haven’t heard anything about the meaty marinara going away.

They took our pretzel machine away so we have to put thawed pretzels halfway into the oven. Honestly such a headache when someone orders a pretzel and I can’t make it for 10+ minutes because there’s 8 pizzas and a pan of breadsticks in the oven I have to wait to take out before I can put the pretzel in. Tempted every day to just tell people we’re out of pretzels lol

They took our pretzel machine away so we have to put thawed pretzels halfway into the oven. Honestly such a headache when someone orders a pretzel and I can’t make it for 10+ minutes because there’s 8 pizzas and a pan of breadsticks in the oven I have to wait to take out before I can put the pretzel in. Tempted every day to just tell people we’re out of pretzels lol
We have been telling people the pretzel bites were discontinued

They told us the meaty marinara is discontinued but we've got a butt-load of the sauce & a LOT of faithful regulars so we're still making 'em on the DL.
The pretzel protocol is a pain in the ass & moms really liked those pretzel bites.
Dumb move IMHO.
My manger said since we had no communication to still make them so we are still making them like regular.

We don't make pretzels anymore either, I don't know what's best, but I'd take them off the menu altogether rather than cook them semi-frozen. We've stopped selling them anyway. I`d really like us to sell something like European pastries like in this cafe, but I'm not sure that the retail network would support it, cause the recipe isn't cheap. Pizza is already on all menus, there`s simply no point in inventing a hundred new recipes, but they continue to make it. I'm also not sure about the reasonableness of the decision to remove marinara from the menu, as it seems ill-conceived to me.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back