Archived Target Mass Hire, Monday, December 8, 2014, From 8 am - 5 pm (south san francisco)

Status
Not open for further replies.

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
Target Mass Hire, Monday, December 8, 2014, From 8 am - 5 pm (south san francisco)
compensation: $10.50 per Hour
Target San Bruno will be hosting a Mini Mass Hire on Monday, December 8, 2014, from 8 am - 5 pm

We have both regular and seasonal opportunities available, for a wide variety of positions including cashier, sales floor and overnight logistics.
Please apply online at target.com/careers. Under "search careers" type in San Bruno, CA and a list of all of our open positions will show up.

You can except a lot from working at Target. An inclusive, energetic team. A company focused on community. A brand that puts guests first. And the fun and flexibility of a job that works for you.

Seasonal and Regular Team Members:
- Deliver fast, fun and friendly service to Target guests.
- Help keep the Target brand experience consistent, positive and welcoming.
- Make a difference by responding quickly and responsively to guest and team member needs.

Positions:
- Logistics (Day / Overnight) Team Members
- Cashier Team Members
- Asset Protection Team Members
- Team Leaders (Consumables, Human Resources)

Benefits:
- Target merchandise discount
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling

Walk in's accepted but it is preferred to apply online and have an interview scheduled
To apply, visit Target.com/careers

Salary: $10.50 /hour
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers

as I cry that my state I am a PA Perishable Assistant and only get paid $ 9.00 per hr. damn my state !!

That must be outside San Francisco proper since the minimum wage there is $10.74 an hour and is going up to $15 by 2018.

Spot opens multiple stores on the same two days every year, during the months of October and March (may be April). That is why I doubt this store just opened. Way back it depended, now they have a

Either the store cleaned house or they opened a couple months ago and are struggling to get anyone to work there. I know that was a problem at a store near me last year.

That must be a pretty high volume store to need a HR TL.

Last edited:
This is the store at the Tanforan Mall, right?

I've a TM pissed when he learned that his wage is the same as the new hires' and he's been there for years. His conversation with the HR TL was amusing.
"The Shops (Shoppes?) at Tanforan". PSSSSHAW, always called it Tanforan Mall, always is, and always will be. Even with the statue of Seabiscuit moved outside, it'll always be in front of Emporium-Capwell, lower level for me. (yes, Get Off My Lawn!)

That must be outside San Francisco proper since the minimum wage there is $10.74 an hour and is going up to $15 by 2018.
It's the store that's finally accessible by BART (our Bay Area subway system), as the fence between the station and the mall finally came down after settling some bizarre suit. If you're looking to kill some time before flying out of SFO, one can exit the San Bruno station, as it's right at the Shops, er, Tanforan Mall.

is the district the entire Peninsula area? includes the City Targets, too?
I'm pretty sure. I know it includes San Mateo fashion island, Daly City, colma, tanforan and mountain view for sure. I have to look into the other ones.

is the district the entire Peninsula area? includes the City Targets, too?
I'm pretty sure. I know it includes San Mateo fashion island, Daly City, colma, tanforan and mountain view for sure. I have to look into the other ones.
That's a wide swath of coverage. And kudos for remembering Fashion Island, and not Bridgepointe Centre or however obnoxious way of spelling the landfill area ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back