Archived Target Store numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they tore that store down, and rebuilt it in 2005/2006?
Oldest store that is still in the original building, really. If memory serves it was some other sort of department store before Target bought it. Still has the doors for the mechanics bay in the back.

Ooooh.. I was talking about this one. The Roseville, MN store.
wL0ouep.jpg

My store is one year and four months old. You'd never know it from the way the roof leaks over the jewelry department when it rains, though.

Huh, the Target I practically lived at when I was teeny tiny is apparently the oldest in my hometown's area. Its problems can all be explained by its store number, if you're the superstitious type.

Crazy to think that the Montfort (Dallas) store is 47 years old, and yet is still receiving remodels. However, I am not sure how much longer that store will be around, as the whole area is slatted to be redeveloped (including the neighboring Valley View Center and the surrounding seedy apartments). This location be one of the last stores open with this floorplan, as Target once had this prototype in several locations across Dallas/Garland/Houston/Oklahoma City/Tulsa. The Garland store closed in the late 2000's and is now the site of a Winco Foods.

weird, both Targets I've worked at and the other one in my hometown all opened on either 10/4 or 10/6. I mean, that is a very common date, but it's amusing. also, the one in my hometown was the first Target in my state. I can't believe my current store has made it over 15 years without a remodel. as I've mentioned before, even though it opened in 2000 it still used the 90s prototype... and we're still on it. I'm pretty sure that the Starbucks we just got is the only remodel that's ever been done in the store.

I thought they tore that store down, and rebuilt it in 2005/2006?
He's probably talking about T0003 which is the oldest in operation. T0001 was I think knocked down and is now T2101. Had a SrTL transfer there after she left us. She sent me the grid one day. Holy cow at the people scheduled for 1 day!

Mine says 2005, but I know that is because of the remodel in '05 to make it a SuperTarget. It originally opened in the early to mid 70's.

1996, never a remodel. Still using original ceiling signs and shopping carts. Did get new hand baskets, though.

Pretty cool to find out when our store opened, very interesting.
but.

ab676aeace9efba79e7075d9468381f8.jpg

3383268.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back