Target Stores Bomb Threats in my city.

Florida Dawg

Former Cart Attendant Pro and Target Employee
As a Former Employee of Target, Saw on the news tonight in my city of Jacksonville, Florida, All stores in the city as far as I know (Not sure about other counties nearby, Had closed down early today because someone sent bomb threat emails or something to bomb all stores. Not sure who or what this person is apart of making the threats but regardless it’s awful.

As a Former Employee of Target, Saw on the news tonight in my city of Jacksonville, Florida, All stores in the city as far as I know (Not sure about other counties nearby, Had closed down early today because someone sent bomb threat emails or something to bomb all stores. Not sure who or what this person is apart of making the threats but regardless it’s awful.

He once had a bomb threat at our store. The police were called and our store evacuated and the police were called. I think the caller wanted gift cards or at least the card numbers or the bomb would be activated. I kinda figured something was up and then really knew there was a problem after my ETL asked me to leave his office.

Years ago, a former TL of mine told me how her new store received a b0mb threat. After the police traced the call, it orginated from a pay phone (ancient) down the street. Police grabbed area cameras and identied the caller as one of the stores team members. They admitted they called it in so they could show up and not do any work.

Years ago, a former TL of mine told me how her new store received a b0mb threat. After the police traced the call, it orginated from a pay phone (ancient) down the street. Police grabbed area cameras and identied the caller as one of the stores team members. They admitted they called it in so they could show up and not do any work.
Sometimes I joke and text my mom to come in and pull the fire alarm so people would leave, but I don't let my intrusive thoughts win lol

Years ago, a TPS said she took a phone call (from the payphone near the entrance) stating there was a bomb in the store. Before the cops showed up, LOD had everyone looking for the bomb. Cops pretty much called him an idiot. Lol.

Side note: TPS made the whole thing up.

Of all the places, why target? The only people who shop here are annoying wannabe yuppies
At least pick somewhere good like erewhon, lmao. (In Minecraft)

Back