Archived #TargetBaeChallenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Please don’t encourage grown ass adults to ride in the carts. Remember: Safety First!

2. Are you supposed to actually be “holding hands” with your shopping cart?

3. These photos are not realistic. Neither person is holding a Starbucks cup.

I dont think they're actually encouraging people to get into the carts lmao

Sure it's cringey but its harmless fun, I'm also 90% sure not everyone is gonna do this, cool your jets

No, since they show her in the cart, I'm betting that at least 75% of the people that decide to jump on this madness will do the same.

Oh god, I thought I had enough hell to deal with at work with all the Valentines crap anyway.

(<--- is still very bitter about being dumped and also hates it when grown ass individuals are riding in carts when they don't need to be.)

What's everyone's problem with people in carts? Better that than kids who don't understand leverage and can easily fall off while climbing or worse belly surf the bottom of the cart, fingers inches from wheels.

adults riding in carts have a 100% chance of asking you if you have airpods in stock
I've never had a problem with the actions of adults in carts. They might be moving fast through the main aisle, but not dangerously fast, they might be giggly and loud but definitely quieter than the demonspawn that yell and scream for fun, if you laugh a bit with them you can usually get their cooperation when you gotta ask them to do something for the sake of other guests, and they show a great deal of grace getting in and out and you don't have to worry about them getting hurt and needing a Code Green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back