Archived Targets in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else see the email from Gregg today on Target Canada? He sounded most excited at the $.80/share increase he will benefit from. Anyone ever actually read and complete the proxy vote for the 401K stock? It discloses Gregg & Co's purchase and sale of Target stock.

Basically, Spot's handlers make ridiculous bank on their stock options. Sickening to see "driving profitable sales for our shareholders" at the top of our Review forms while giving an IE to hard working TM who deserves a $.20 raise/ EX or O because we marginally met our YTD Sales by 4% over last year.

TGT on March 2, 2009 = 25.65
TGT on Jan 2, 2012 = 48.95
TGT closed today at its highest ever = 66.68

Compare Gregg's compensation from entering Target a few years ago (when Target was a much better place to work) vs FY2012 total compensation. http://www.forbes.com/profile/gregg-steinhafel .

I'm just sayin'....

Yeah but if you look at the last FIVE years then it all goes to hell.

You are right about going back further. It did seem to hit near 60 before the market crapped out. When did Gregg take over? If I remember right, Mr. S is the first CEO to not come up through the store pyramid? Maybe I am confusing my Target lore.

Anyone else see the email from Gregg today on Target Canada? He sounded most excited at the $.80/share increase he will benefit from. Anyone ever actually read and complete the proxy vote for the 401K stock? It discloses Gregg & Co's purchase and sale of Target stock.

Basically, Spot's handlers make ridiculous bank on their stock options. Sickening to see "driving profitable sales for our shareholders" at the top of our Review forms while giving an IE to hard working TM who deserves a $.20 raise/ EX or O because we marginally met our YTD Sales by 4% over last year.

Compare Gregg's compensation from entering Target a few years ago (when Target was a much better place to work) vs FY2012 total compensation. http://www.forbes.com/profile/gregg-steinhafel .

I'm just sayin'....

You are right about going back further. It did seem to hit near 60 before the market crapped out. When did Gregg take over? If I remember right, Mr. S is the first CEO to not come up through the store pyramid? Maybe I am confusing my Target lore.

Gregg became a merchandiser for Target in 1979. He's been president since 1999 and worked closely with Ulrich for a long time.

I'm just sayin'....

Gregg became a merchandiser for Target in 1979. He's been president since 1999 and worked closely with Ulrich for a long time.

30 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back