Archived Team discount on Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardg90

Apparel Team Member
I started working at Target again two weeks ago (I originally worked there for a year or so about 10 years ago). My discount will not work on my Target App. It loads, gives me a green check mark and the little Target team icon next to it. Everyone says it looks right. However, when scanned, it does not apply it.

I've tried local HR, corporate HR, Target technical support, app support itself (can't find a phone number for that) and no one has any idea what's wrong.

My husband also put it into his phone, and his didn't work either so it seems it's something with my actual account, not the app or my phone causing problems.

It DOES work with online orders, and if a cashier types my number in on the computer, that also works. They didn't give me a temporary card at all, so I still have a few days till I get my actual discount card and can use that. I'm just frustrated because I would really like it to work on my app!

Any thoughts or experiences with something like this?

Just be patient. What did we do 40 years ago when there were no apps or smart phones? It's not the end of the world.

That’s weird. Make sure spot’s app is up to date. Add touch app too

Thanks! I did try uninstalling and reinstalling it altogether to make sure that wasn't an issue.

I finally found someone else today that said theirs is doing the same thing! So at least I don't feel totally alone here

Just be patient. What did we do 40 years ago when there were no apps or smart phones? It's not the end of the world.

Well, back in the good old days when I only had a flip phone, they gave me a temp card until my real one came! Lol. But here I have no way of using my discount until it comes with my first paycheck later, so it's just kind of a bummer (unless the cashier is willing to punch in my number but some of them won't because I guess technically you're not supposed to).

Well, back in the good old days when I only had a flip phone, they gave me a temp card until my real one came! Lol. But here I have no way of using my discount until it comes with my first paycheck later, so it's just kind of a bummer (unless the cashier is willing to punch in my number but some of them won't because I guess technically you're not supposed to).
Well then don't buy anything until you get the discount card. You won't be broke too quick.

Mine used to make me sign in every time before applying the discount...now I got a new phone and I use my fingerprint to sign in before the discount is included in the barcode.

Try taking it off your target account at a real computer. Then add it back in. Close the app on your phone, reboot, scan for update of target app. Then see if it works.

Try taking it off your target account at a real computer. Then add it back in. Close the app on your phone, reboot, scan for update of target app. Then see if it works.

Thanks, I'll try that!

Can you punch your number into the POS or TimeClock?
For our .com its treated like a coupon code which interferes at times for no reason. Completely different monkey then workbench or time clok.

My thought was if this is a new TM, they might not by fully keyed in yet.

If it’s the old cartwheel app or your target app hasn’t been upgraded recently then that could happen.
Other than that, sometimes mine just randomly doesn’t show up and I haven’t figured out why. I usually realize after I’ve checked out at SCO, then march over to GS and show them my employee number saved in wallet and that it didn’t apply.

If it’s the old cartwheel app or your target app hasn’t been upgraded recently then that could happen.
Other than that, sometimes mine just randomly doesn’t show up and I haven’t figured out why. I usually realize after I’ve checked out at SCO, then march over to GS and show them my employee number saved in wallet and that it didn’t apply.
Yep. GS has a missed discount button specifically for this for 48-72 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back