Archived Team Member Blog Help!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

A fellow TM told me he got free tickets to the Chicago Aquarium for working at Target. I'm on spring break and will be in Chicago tomorrow, I was trying to get to the "Red" team member blog that's always posted in the break room, but idk what it is. Does anyone know it so I can figure out how to get tickets? I can't get to EHR from this computer.

Thanks

You don't need any tickets; you just show up with your badge/paycheck and they process it at the counter. I've done it before. :)

However, the Shedds Aquarium deal was only through February so I don't think you'll be able to get in now. :( The only other place that I know of that is completely free for Target TM's in Chicago is the Children's Museum in Navy Pier.

Call places before you go. Many museums and activities will have one "free" day for anyone.....in other words....NO fee to go in.

The natural history museum has a free day....I think that it is Thursday....and it is sponsored by Target!
The Lincoln Park Zoo is always free and has lots of indoor exhibits....so the weather may not be too much of a factor.

There's the botanical garden greenhouses that are free, too.

The Chicago Art Museum has only one day free a month (I think)....but you could call there.

A walk down Michigan Avenue is pretty neat. Lots of stores, the Chicago Tribune Newspaper building.

Navy Pier used to be a great place...an indoor mall, but it has been a long time since I was there.

Check out something on the internet....like "places to go for free in Chicago."

If you've got a little time to do some research, you might find stuff to do.

There's a Hard Rock Cafe and the "Rock and Roll" McDonalds restaurant.

Of course, having transportation is what will be the biggest issue.....but Good Luck and have fun! Chicago is a nice city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back