Archived Team Member Discount - Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmetics

Team Member
Hey, I have a quick question! I know on the Target Employee Benefits page we get a 10% discount. But can I only get the FULL discount when I get a REDcard? From what I was told a work is that we get 5% discount with the Team Member Discount card and then 10% if we get a REDcard. Although I noticed that online in the Target Employee Benfits and in the pamphelet, that I got from when I first started, it says otherwise and mentions nothing of that, or maybe I'm just wrong/confused?

Thank you for all answers in advance!
I've been working at Target since April of this year and Im still kind of intimidated by the higher ups, so I'm too afraid to ask... What makes me ask now is because my Target Debit REDcard came in the mail today and I'm a little stumped and just trying to figure everything out.

Being a Target TM, you are entitled to a 10% discount when you present your discount card and if you are paying with cash, check, Target giftcard, or RedCard. You cannot use your TM discount with a non-Target Credit/Debit Card, or a gift card originally bought by a non-Target card.

Then if you get and pay with a Target Red Card (debit or credit), you will get an additional 5%.

Then if you use you pharmacy Reward discount with your Target Red Card, you will get an another additional 5%.

Welcome to The Break Room, where there are no higher ups.

On that note, don't let being nervous stop you from asking questions.
Spot does such a piss poor job of training these days that you really have to be willing to flag the bosses down and ask them questions or you are going to have problems.
Or you could come here but the folks come from a lot of different stores so some questions might have different answers.

Thank you so much for clearing everything up for me, buliSBI! It means a bunch!
I'm so glad to know I will be getting 15% off of my Xbox One when it comes in. :)

By the way, thank you for the warm welcome, everyone! I love how you guys/gals(?) are so friendly! It gives me a sense of relief knowing I don't have deal with so much of the stress of being lost anymore. Sometimes I'm pretty confused but I always keep my mouth shut. Even though I know I shouldn't... To be honest, this is my first job and I'm so paranoid of saying something wrong or my catching things too fast. I feel I know the rope for the most part, but I definitely see myself coming here much more often. I used to lurk her for a little while when I have a couple questions and it's really helpful! Again, thank you guys so much! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back