Archived Team Member Discount Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm a new team member and I understand that as employees we are given a 10% but i was wondering if we can use our employee discount at any of the target stores, not just the one we work at.

And you can use it online.

Welcome to The Break Room.

The only rules to the TM discount are
1) must be physically present at purchase.
2) must be used in conjunction with cash, check, giftcard or Target Red Card.
3) A giftcard cannot be bought by a TM with a non-Target credit card, and then used with the discount.
4) Only spouses or dependents are eligible to use your discount.

Last edited:
If you buy the gift card the day before it's fine.
You just can't buy it, then use it to get you discount.

I just wanted it to order some items online. So thanks for the help. Also, can you use cartwheel on things that are already on sale because I tried it the other day and it didn't work for me.

Also, can you use cartwheel on things that are already on sale because I tried it the other day and it didn't work for me.

As long as you have the correct item, it should work. Cartwheel does work with items that are on sale, but not clearance.

Also, can you use cartwheel on things that are already on sale because I tried it the other day and it didn't work for me.

As long as you have the correct item, it should work. Cartwheel does work with items that are on sale, but not clearance.

Occasionally it will have a coupon for something that's already on clearance. Usually Electronics items from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back