Archived Team member discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I use my team member discount when shopping in the store? And also, can I use it online and how?

HR will order you a discount card that you can pick up at TMSC or GS. You can also order a discount card through eHR. At orientation they should have given you a temporary card to use, with your TM # on it. Some will let you just verbally give them your TM # for the discount if you're shopping at your home store, but ASANTS (All stores are not the same). You can only use the discount with cash, check, Target gift card, and Red Card (Debit, Credit, prepaid).

Oh good to know about the gift card and discount. Wasn't sure about that one. Also, can you use a target gift card at Starbucks? I have a plan to use those promo cards I've gotten from deals to treat myself:) but doesn't seem likely.

Oh good to know about the gift card and discount. Wasn't sure about that one. Also, can you use a target gift card at Starbucks? I have a plan to use those promo cards I've gotten from deals to treat myself:) but doesn't seem likely.

As long as the Starbucks is in Target, you can! I do it all the time. :)

Yep, Target's Starbucks are the only ones that accept SB or Target giftcards.
I've had guests bring their target giftcards to us to load onto their SB gold card to use.
And yeh, you get your TM discount at any Target Starbucks.

Don't forget you can also use Cartwheel at Target SB! There was a really good deal on coffee recently, I'm not sure if it's ended yet or what exactly the deal was, but everyone was using it the past couple of days.

There were also coupons for SB Via mixes on target.com.

Also I'm not 100% sure how but when you set up an account on Target.com you can edit your account and put in your Team Member #, so it's automatically discounted from everything you buy on that account

The first couple of times you use your discount on target.com ...just make sure it goes through. I have heard some tms complain about how they had to try several times ( the first time they used their discount online) to get it the discount to come off the total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back