Archived Team Member Discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question. I gave my wife, who still uses her maiden name my team member discount for an online purchase. Is there any protocol for making purchases online with my discount? She has her own red card credit card and used my discount number online and it went through fine. Does Target corporate keep track of online purchases with my discount card? I just don't want them to think I am letting anyone use my discount card online. I've been at Target about 6 months now and have only used it a couple of times. Most of the forum questions here have protocols with purchases in store? What if someone stole my card and started using it on Target's website? It seems to be like Mad Max Thunderdome online because it is all digital without looking someone in the face.

It is easy to have your parents enjoy the benefits nonetheless.

Buy the stuff your parents ask you for with cash or your own check or Red Card. If reimbursement happens before or after the fact, neither the cash register reports nor cameras would show any evidence.

I do not understand why anyone asks questions about who can use the discount. It is not difficult. As the team member, buy the stuff yourself with cash or your card/check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back